Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    So everyone left in the Zero Misses pool picked the Bills, who are currently losing to the Dolphins 14-9...
    And yet...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North of Durham
    I thought I was being creative but I guess everyone else also subscribed to the “pick against the Dolphins” theory.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    I thought I was being creative but I guess everyone else also subscribed to the “pick against the Dolphins” theory.
    For me it was pick against the Dolphins but also...pick a 5-1 Bills team. They don't suck. I think the Dolphins have improved quite a bit. The game vs the Bills was really a 2 point game (late TD scored on a on-sides kick) and the game against the Redskins was a 2 point game. I suspect the 'pick against the Dolphins' theory might bite us before too long (note, I have not looked a the Fins schedule...)

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    That was close!

    I picked the Colts to beat the Broncos this week. Thought I was done! Bob Green had the Colts in the 2 strike pool, thought he was done too!!!

    Survive and advance!!!!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Correct side of the Durham/CH border
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I picked the Colts to beat the Broncos this week. Thought I was done! Bob Green had the Colts in the 2 strike pool, thought he was done too!!!

    Survive and advance!!!!
    I’m kinda nervous about tonight. I just don’t have a ton of faith in the Steelers over the lowly Dolphins but I thought it was a good strategic pick. We’ll see!
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!
    5 (6, pending tonight's result) still alive in the no strikes pool.

    8 still alive in the 1-strike pool.

    Looking ahead to next week and I am boned. Every pick I like has already been used. Seriously considering taking the Jets over the Dolphins.
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Correct side of the Durham/CH border
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    I went with the Seahawks today.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I went with the Seahawks today.
    Wow. Close pick.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Wow. Close pick.
    Whew! I almost crashed and burned.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  11. #71
    We might finally have a winner...

    I'm probably being petty in another thread.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    We might finally have a winner...
    Dr. R is the only remaining player who did not choose the Saints. His pick, the Colts play later today.

    I'm probably being petty in another thread.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Correct side of the Durham/CH border
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Dr. R is the only remaining player who did not choose the Saints. His pick, the Colts play later today.
    So my son told me early this morning that he had a bad feeling about me picking the Saints. So I switched to the Colts. The kid is amazing.

    But alas, the Colts are laying an egg. Could we have a five-way tie for first place?
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    So my son told me early this morning that he had a bad feeling about me picking the Saints. So I switched to the Colts. The kid is amazing.

    But alas, the Colts are laying an egg. Could we have a five-way tie for first place?
    It looks like we do...

    I'm probably being petty in another thread.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North of Durham
    Could those of us who all lost this week continue? Five way tie stinks - not sure how that looks on my resume...

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Could those of us who all lost this week continue? Five way tie stinks - not sure how that looks on my resume...
    All I know is that I won (no need to mention how those other 4 guys did)

    Note, it did cross my mind that it would be cool if we just acted like this week didn't happen since we all lost.

Similar Threads

  1. Survivor Football
    By wilson in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 12-11-2018, 10:46 AM
  2. Survivor Football 2016
    By DukieInKansas in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 04:17 PM
  3. DBR Football Survivor Pool
    By Bostondevil in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:24 AM
  4. DBR Survivor football pool
    By JasonEvans in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:16 PM
  5. DBR Football Survivor
    By JasonEvans in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •