Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3204
    Poor Daniel, surrounded by laughable ineptitude.

Giants fan for the last 40 years. SMDH...

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Wow. What a way to lose.

Two good QBs, two different paths to get to where they are. Silver lining for DJ, that loss can't be pinned on him.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Absolutely crushing. Washington misses the game winning field goal, only to be bailed out by an offsides call. 2nd attempt was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    If the Giants pull this off
    They didn't.

Best of all possible outcomes. Jones played well, Giants lost. Beautiful. Can't stop smiling right now.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Best of all possible outcomes. Jones played well, Giants lost. Beautiful. Can't stop smiling right now.
    Irony, if Giants win, Jones is the POTG. Better to be a side note as the best player on the losing team than getting blamed for the loss.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Bad news: Giants have a lot of holes to fill
    Good news: Looks like they'll get a high draft pick (if they didn't trade it away already)

And we are all soooo happy for you and the WTF!! 🙄

Watching announcers celebrate Heiney. Funny how a win takes away the memory of the potential game losing pick. (Which, by the way, everything after should fall onto Garrett's shoulders for going way wimpy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether Daniel Jones truly deserves his own thread for much longer.

Best of luck to him, but yesterday doesn't bode well.
    Tonight was proof positive that he does. Tonight boded better. (Unlike the Giants defense)

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Watching announcers celebrate Heiney. Funny how a win takes away the memory of the potential game losing pick. (Which, by the way, everything after should fall onto Garrett's shoulders for going way wimpy.)
    Jason Garrett went conservative with his play-calling?? No way!

I refuse to believe that. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    Poor Daniel, surrounded by laughable ineptitude.
    No turnovers for the Giants but 11 penalties, some absolutely crucial. And a dropped pass that would have been a TD. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    No turnovers for the Giants but 11 penalties, some absolutely crucial. And a dropped pass that would have been a TD. Ugh.
    I'm glad I'm not a Giants fan. That was brutal. Frankly, the team management and talent leaves a lot to be desired.

For Daniel's sake, I hope he takes a Matthew Stafford type turn and goes to a good team that needs a QB. This situation seems hopeless.

DJ can run fast and throw hard.

Smart, too.

What rsvman said ^. Go Daniel and Go WFT(Redskins). Plus I had McLaurin and Logan Thomas on one of my two fantasy teams. On top of that Duke lands a commitment from a Five Star PG for 2023. I needed that after the worst round of golf I've played in 30 years.

GoDuke & WFT(Redskins)!!

Obviously this one can't be pinned on Daniel. He was terrific. Unfortunately for him, though, if this team continues to lose at this rate, and has another disastrous year, he's going to be blamed anyway, and will probably be done in NY. This team needs every win it can get in order for DJ to hang onto his job. Missed a great chance to get one last night.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Obviously this one can't be pinned on Daniel. He was terrific. Unfortunately for him, though, if this team continues to lose at this rate, and has another disastrous year, he's going to be blamed anyway, and will probably be done in NY. This team needs every win it can get in order for DJ to hang onto his job. Missed a great chance to get one last night.
    While duly acknowledging my bias, I believe that if the Giants choose to jettison Daniel Jones, the greatest beneficiary of that decision would be Daniel Jones, who might then have an opportunity to play for a team that provides a better coach and supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    While duly acknowledging my bias, I believe that if the Giants choose to jettison Daniel Jones, the greatest beneficiary of that decision would be Daniel Jones, who might then have an opportunity to play for a team that provides a better coach and supporting cast.
    Maybe. Once a highly drafted QB is given up on by the team that drafted him, and that team moves on to somebody else, are there a lot of examples of that QB finding stardom elsewhere? Ryan Tannehill found a great spot with the Titans after the Dolphins went another direction, and while not a star, he's been pretty good there and they appear happy with him. Other recent examples I'm not thinking of?

A Giants fan had to know that when they went conservative with > two minutes left (and Washington had 3 timesouts)they were doomed. Way too much time left to prevent a game winning FG.