Page 24 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishoke View Post
    DJ throws for 225 yds and a TD, 2 INTs in an easy 24-3 win over the skins.
    Skins might just be the worst team in the league, though. It's a toss-up between them and Miami...

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Skins might just be the worst team in the league, though. It's a toss-up between them and Miami...
    Just gotta win the games that should be winnable...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    KC Chiefs in the '80s say - hold my beer. Fans in the stands actually booed Bill Kenney and called for Steve Fuller to come into the game. When he did, they were booing him 3 plays later and wanting Kenney back. Most fickle fans known to man. (At least is wasn't the media.)
    Yeah, as great as the Arrowhead crowd is - doesn't measure up to the NY media machine.

washington is bad...miami is record-settingly bad. washington has scored more than twice as many points as miami through 4 games.

Washington is bad, but it's no comparison to miami.
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    washington is bad...miami is record-settingly bad. washington has scored more than twice as many points as miami through 4 games.

Seems about right. I'm encouraged and excited by Jones' start, but my biggest takeaway watching today's game was: man, Washington's really bad.
    Demented and sad, but social, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chrishoke View Post
    DJ throws for 225 yds and a TD, 2 INTs in an easy 24-3 win over the skins.
    Not a great game but he still looks like he belongs out there. He was probably more nervous in front of the home fans than he was for his first start.

If they both go 0-16, who gets Tua?

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    I vote they both get relegated to D1 and Bama gets moved up to the premier league

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    I vote they both get relegated to D1 and Bama gets moved up to the premier league
    This response wins.

Can Snyder fire himself? Can we start a Go Fund me account to buy the team from Snyder?

Can Snyder fire himself? Can we start a Go Fund me account to buy the team from Snyder?
    Probably cheaper than a Go Fund me campaign so Snyder can go get himself a clue.

Has there been significant public pressure on him to sell the team? I’m not aware, but don’t live in DC.

Would think he’d be embarrassed at some point: but if all DC has lost interest and apathy has set in, maybe no pressure on him. I don’t see much hope for improvement.

Everybody hates Snyder, but it's not like you can force him to sell the team.

no need to wonder. https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401128121

The Horri-bowl kicks off 1pm on fox. This ought to be can't-miss tv.
    April 1

it's happened before. The NBA (Clippers) and MLB (Dodgers) have both forced owners to sell their teams, and I imagine the NFL has a similar clause whereby an owner can be forced out by the rest of the owners in certain circumstances.
    April 1

I think the NFL bylaws include ways for other owners to force an owner to sell - I believe Jerry Richardson sold the Panthers before those were enforced. But I don’t think that gross incompetence is a valid reason.

Snyder has been a remarkably bad owner from the beginning. Years ago I expected that he would eventually learn how to become a better owner, but he hasn’t. It seems that he simply doesn’t have the necessary capabilities for it. It’s been 20 years and he hasn’t improved one bit. I just don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Snyder has been a remarkably bad owner from the beginning. Years ago I expected that he would eventually learn how to become a better owner, but he hasn’t. It seems that he simply doesn’t have the necessary capabilities for it. It’s been 20 years and he hasn’t improved one bit. I just don’t get it.
    It’s called arrogance. He thinks he knows more than football experts; and of course, he doesn’t.

no need to wonder. https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401128121

The Horri-bowl kicks off 1pm on fox. This ought to be can't-miss tv.
    The matchup predictor says 0.2% chance of a tie. How great would that be, 0-0 game with both finishing at 0-15-1.🙏

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    I think the NFL bylaws include ways for other owners to force an owner to sell - I believe Jerry Richardson sold the Panthers before those were enforced. But I don’t think that gross incompetence is a valid reason.
    Gross incompetence is reason for the other owners to want the incompetent owner to continue! Makes them look better, and makes it easier to field a winning team.