Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 3,201 to 3,204 of 3204
    Quote Originally Posted by howardlander View Post
    Use those 2 picks for offensive lineman so DJ will have a chance next year. What is their offense going to be with no Barkley?
    they've already shown they can't evaluate OL particularly well, including the center they drafter who can't snap the ball very well. I think it's survive and advance time for Daniel, gut out this year, look for a competent landing spot next year.

Quote Originally Posted by howardlander View Post
    Use those 2 picks for offensive lineman so DJ will have a chance next year. What is their offense going to be with no Barkley?
    They focused on OL in free agency - I think they got two potential starters plus two others. Obviously you can never have too many though. He has never really had a star quality receiver (preferably a taller one). Obviously there is a bit of chicken and the egg because without a decent line to give him time to pass, the star receiver doesn't have time to go very far. What they do also depends on if Darren Waller retires, which he has been discussing. I would love to get a TE like Brock Bowers. Seems like he might be a reach at 6 but could be good at 11 (though I have seen a few people saying the Jets might take him at 10).

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Duke football is sharing pics of Daniel (and Jake Bobo) on campus watching practice today.
    Woohoo! Love having Bobo on my Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    They focused on OL in free agency - I think they got two potential starters plus two others.
    I believe they have a new offensive line coach as well. Hopefully the changes pay dividends.