Mindhunter Season 2

For those of you who may have watched Mindhunter Season 1, on Netflix. The new season has started and the serial killers are every bit as good this time around as they were last season.

My son presented us with season 1 last week and ordered us to begin watching. Says it's terrific. We're digging in soon.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
    For those of you who may have watched Mindhunter Season 1, on Netflix. The new season has started and the serial killers are every bit as good this time around as they were last season.
    Wife and I just started Season 2. I'll avoid spoilers but the interviews that take place in prison continue to be absolutely riveting, easily my favorite scenes (as they were in Season 1).

WOW

Inspired by the DBR feedback, I started Mindhunter season 1 a couple hours ago. I am now in-between episodes 3 and 4 and I will be watching more tonight. I love this series so far...the plot, the history, the dialogue, the counter intuitive casting, the old retro cars, even the retro graphics to set the scene. Simply fascinating. Reminds me of the great series on tracking down the Uni Bomber a bit...but it's even more interesting than that one, and that one was excellent.

For any fans of Mindhunter, note that the actor who plays Holden Ford also plays King George in a Disney+ show that just came out today.