Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by campered View Post
    Maybe this has already been posted, so I decided to check out the ACCN on my ROKU device. In my search I found it was on the actual ROKU channel app itself, and listed as free. It was called the ACC Digital Network. Had no problem getting it and I watched it for a few minutes. DISH is my primary tv provider and so far has not included the ACC network yet. But I strongly believe they will do so for they already have the Longhorn Network, SEC,
    and a couple of others all grouped together in the 400 range of channels. Hope this helps!!
    Just to clarify, what you found on your Roku is not​ the ACC Network that is being discussed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Just to clarify, what you found on your Roku is not​ the ACC Network that is being discussed here.
    Geeeez, is there more than one ACC network? The title of this thread is ACC Network and where to watch Duke games. Are you saying that what I found is not the real ACC Network? If so, I guess I will have to wait for DISH to pick up the real one....Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by campered View Post
    Geeeez, is there more than one ACC network? The title of this thread is ACC Network and where to watch Duke games. Are you saying that what I found is not the real ACC Network? If so, I guess I will have to wait for DISH to pick up the real one...Thanks!
    The ACC Digital Network is an online platform for video content that the ACC uses now.

The ACC Network is an actual TV channel that goes live in about a week (i.e. you can't watch it yet because it doesn't exist yet), which will have its own digital/online component (same as ESPN/WatchESPN/ESPN3 model).

I haven't actually seen anything about what will happen with the ACC Digital Network once the ACC Network goes live, but they are definitely two separate things.

The ACC Digital Network is an online platform for video content that the ACC uses now.

The ACC Network is an actual TV channel that goes live in about a week (i.e. you can't watch it yet because it doesn't exist yet), which will have its own digital/online component (same as ESPN/WatchESPN/ESPN3 model).

I haven't actually seen anything about what will happen with the ACC Digital Network once the ACC Network goes live, but they are definitely two separate things.
    I'm not sure but I think that the ACC Digital Network becomes ACC Network Extra (ACCNX) on 8/22. I know that you'll only be able to get ACCNX if you get ACCN. ACCNX is for all the field hockey and wrestling and so forth that won't fit on ACCN and maybe for the historical stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    I'm not sure but I think that the ACC Digital Network becomes ACC Network Extra (ACCNX) on 8/22. I know that you'll only be able to get ACCNX if you get ACCN. ACCNX is for all the field hockey and wrestling and so forth that won't fit on ACCN and maybe for the historical stuff.
    The ACC and ESPN need to get together and clarify their branding, that should be obvious, since it's pretty difficult to decipher what they currently have and what they'll have in the future. It's a hash right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Might be. I know that the currently existing ACC Network Extra (ACCNE, which is part of WatchESPN) is going to become the digital component of the ACC Network and rebrand itself as ACCNX. Would make sense for the ACC Digital Network to get folded into that as well but I haven't seen anything specifically addressing that.

Anyone know the DirecTV channel # for the ACC Network?

Quote Originally Posted by WiJoe View Post
    Anyone know the DirecTV channel # for the ACC Network?
    I sure couldn't find it on the DirecTV web site.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    I sure couldn't find it on the DirecTV web site.
    i believe 642 but it ain't there yet, starts late on Thursday i think...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    thanks, bud, and sage. emailed the Iron Dukes, and writing to hear from them, too.

It appears no ACC Network for Bob unless I decide to pay more money to Verizon Fios:

Tony McNary, a Verizon spokesman, said customers that have a regional sports network (such as YES Network) as part of their current package will automatically get the ACC Network when it launches. Customers that do not have a regional sport network will have to change their package in order to receive it.
    https://www.syracuse.com/orangesport...izon-fios.html

My current package does not include YES Network. I get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, NFL Network, MLB Network, BIG10 and some others but no YES, ESPNews, SEC Network, CBS Sports Network...

I'm more interested in reducing the amount of $$ spent on TV/Internet than increasing it.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    It appears no ACC Network for Bob unless I decide to pay more money to Verizon Fios:

https://www.syracuse.com/orangesport...izon-fios.html

My current package does not include YES Network. I get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, NFL Network, MLB Network, BIG10 and some others but no YES, ESPNews, SEC Network, CBS Sports Network...

I'm more interested in reducing the amount of $$ spent on TV/Internet than increasing it.
    Are you sure BIG10 doesn't count? Do you have any Fox Sports network other than FS1? I'm guessing Syracuse homed in on the YES Network because of where they are located.

Are you sure BIG10 doesn't count? Do you have any Fox Sports network other than FS1? I'm guessing Syracuse homed in on the YES Network because of where they are located.
    I get FS1 and FS2 plus MASN...hopefully those count. We will all know Thursday at 7 pm.
    Bob Green

I get FS1 and FS2 plus MASN...hopefully those count. We will all know Thursday at 7 pm.
    I would think that MASN would count as a regional sports network in this instance. However, as you pointed out, you won't really know until it goes live.
    Coach K on Kyle Singler - "What position does he play? ... He plays winner."

"Duke is never the underdog" - Quinn Cook

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    The latest rumor is 612, grouped near the other conference channels.

It appears no ACC Network for Bob unless I decide to pay more money to Verizon Fios...I'm more interested in reducing the amount of $$ spent on TV/Internet than increasing it.
    The streaming services are the cheapest option. Sling raised its prices for a sports tier ($35 from $30) but ACC-N is TBD. You can price your area options v. the luxury streaming services more effectively than I can.

I don't have to buy cable until the day of the KS game and am resigned to only getting MTSU on 620 WDNC in my car. It's part of the deal when you started practicing FIRE + Travel before age 40.

Found ACCN now appearing in the roll on Channel 248 of Optimum Cablevision in Central NJ. No programming is listed; "NO DATA" listed through all of Thursday. Next to the SEC and BTN networks; logical choice.

Larry
    DevilHorse

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHorse View Post
    Found ACCN now appearing in the roll on Channel 248 of Optimum Cablevision in Central NJ. No programming is listed; "NO DATA" listed through all of Thursday. Next to the SEC and BTN networks; logical choice.

Larry
    DevilHorse
    ACCN on channel 388, Spectrum, here in Charleston SC

Spectrum is 388!

I found the ACCN at channel 388 in the Spectrum program guide this morning! Actual listings begin Thursday at 7:00 pm. LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

directv

i searched directv by the name of the show The Class that Saved Coach K and crickets- it didn't show up