Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Is ACCN streaming supposed to be available through ESPN?
    It most certainly is available through [the] ESPN [app]. At least it is via Spectrum. I used the app to watch the CSU game while sitting on a beach on Saturday - the opposite of being in front of my television.

- Chillin

I subscribe to Hulu, which I stream through Roku. I have been able to watch ACCN through either the Hulu or ESPN app on my TV.

I have not tried to watch ACCN content on my phone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Fellow AT&T U-Verse subscriber. I get the channel itself, but I am still unable to watch anything by streaming it. Can't watch ACCN or ACCNX content on the ESPN website, or on the ESPN app of my Roku TV. The website has given the same message for months:

"ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently unavailable within the ESPN App. Our team is working diligently with your TV provider to enable access. Please check back for updates, and in the meantime you can sit patiently, thumb in rectum, and enjoy the ACC Network on your TV, the way you used to before technology spoiled you on a variety of devices. Contact your TV provider for local channel listings."

Does anyone else have this problem? It's just ACCN and ACCNX. I can still watch ESPN content (like the Duke-Kansas game) online or on the Roku.
    Try logging out/unauthenticating and then logging back in/re-authenticating. Failing that, file a ticket with ESPN support.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Is ACCN streaming supposed to be available through ESPN?
    As far as I’ve been able to figure out, if your tv provider carries the acc network, you can stream accnx games through the espn app. Gets trickier for accn games, and seems to be a provider by provider issue.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    As far as I’ve been able to figure out, if your tv provider carries the acc network, you can stream accnx games through the espn app. Gets trickier for accn games, and seems to be a provider by provider issue.

-jk
    I have ACCN (ch 1610) through ATT U-Verse in Greenville, SC.

I haven't been able to get ACCNx through ESPN App on Apple TV here. I get a message saying that ESPN doesn't carry it at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    I have ACCN (ch 1610) through ATT U-Verse in Greenville, SC.

I haven't been able to get ACCNx through ESPN App on Apple TV here. I get a message saying that ESPN doesn't carry it at this time.
    I was able to watch the beginning of the Elon GaTech game via the espn app using directv credentials on my iPhone.

-jk

My parents’ optimum login (they are east coast) has been working like a charm to stream via ESPN on the west coast...

Not making any untoward suggestions or anything...
    Last edited by duke96; 11-12-2019 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Typo

As a west coast resident now, I’m already tired of seeing that Duke games will only be on the ACCN.
    No soup for you!

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Fellow AT&T U-Verse subscriber. I get the channel itself, but I am still unable to watch anything by streaming it. Can't watch ACCN or ACCNX content on the ESPN website, or on the ESPN app of my Roku TV. The website has given the same message for months:

"ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently unavailable within the ESPN App. Our team is working diligently with your TV provider to enable access. Please check back for updates, and in the meantime you can sit patiently, thumb in rectum, and enjoy the ACC Network on your TV, the way you used to before technology spoiled you on a variety of devices. Contact your TV provider for local channel listings."

Does anyone else have this problem? It's just ACCN and ACCNX. I can still watch ESPN content (like the Duke-Kansas game) online or on the Roku.
    Yes, all Uverse subscribers have this problem. AT&T didn't reach an agreement to carry ACCN early enough (finalized late September) to work out the kinks with the ESPN app. At this time, you can only get the channel on your set-top box.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Yes, all Uverse subscribers have this problem. AT&T didn't reach an agreement to carry ACCN early enough (finalized late September) to work out the kinks with the ESPN app. At this time, you can only get the channel on your set-top box.
    It seems like there would have been plenty of time for that in the following months...it isn't as though AT&T didn't already have U-Verse authentication in place for regular ESPN content/SEC network/etc. They weren't the only late sign on, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    It seems like there would have been plenty of time for that in the following months...it isn't as though AT&T didn't already have U-Verse authentication in place for regular ESPN content/SEC network/etc. They weren't the only late sign on, either.
    Yeah, I should've added "apparently, based on the error message" -- you're right, I would think this could get done much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Yeah, I should've added "apparently, based on the error message" -- you're right, I would think this could get done much quicker.
    Maybe ESPN is dragging their feet in getting AT&T integrated because AT&T dragged their feet signing on (putting AT&T at risk of losing subscribers since they can't stream). "Next time we offer you a new channel, you pay up and you do it quick".

Alternatively, nothing in my interactions with AT&T off an on over the last 10 years has ever caused me to suspect that they are an efficient, well run operation, so maybe AT&T just can't get their crap together.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Maybe ESPN is dragging their feet in getting AT&T integrated because AT&T dragged their feet signing on (putting AT&T at risk of losing subscribers since they can't stream). "Next time we offer you a new channel, you pay up and you do it quick".

Alternatively, nothing in my interactions with AT&T off an on over the last 10 years has ever caused me to suspect that they are an efficient, well run operation, so maybe AT&T just can't get their crap together.
    Don't get me started on AT&T. The DBR filter can't stomach my verbiage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Don't get me started on AT&T. The DBR filter can't stomach my verbiage.
    AT&T is a hot mess these days...their purchase of DirecTV was horrendous for all parties involved...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    AT&T is a hot mess these days...their purchase of DirecTV was horrendous for all parties involved...
    My rage goes back nearly 20 years.

After an exchange of punts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil2K View Post
    Here's a condensed version of the CSU game...looks like every field goal plus a few defensive highlights. Coupled with the radio broadcast, I surprisingly don't feel like I missed out.

https://youtu.be/h6nvQtSuivg
    How many of you recognize the title phrase?

Quote Originally Posted by DrChainsaw View Post
    I subscribe to Hulu, which I stream through Roku. I have been able to watch ACCN through either the Hulu or ESPN app on my TV.

I have not tried to watch ACCN content on my phone yet.
    Do you remember how much Hulu upgrade to watch ACCN was?

Quote Originally Posted by ChillinDuke View Post
    It most certainly is available through [the] ESPN [app]. At least it is via Spectrum. I used the app to watch the CSU game while sitting on a beach on Saturday - the opposite of being in front of my television.

- Chillin
    Unfortunately not for Time Warner legacy plans,

Frustrated with ACCN

Quote Originally Posted by AtlBluRew View Post
    As a west coast resident now, I’m already tired of seeing that Duke games will only be on the ACCN.
    As a Denver resident who has always been able to find almost all of the games, I am incredibly frustrated. Xfinity does not carry ACCN, and I don't want to pay an extra $50/month for another carrier. I am counting on my college kid to help me figure out a way to pirate the games. (Never done that before, but may not be kidding . . .) Sheesh.
    Anyone have any thoughts on how to do it the right way? I don't see the suggestion that we "demand your provider carry ACCN" as particularly helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by TobaMom View Post
    As a Denver resident who has always been able to find almost all of the games, I am incredibly frustrated. Xfinity does not carry ACCN, and I don't want to pay an extra $50/month for another carrier. I am counting on my college kid to help me figure out a way to pirate the games. (Never done that before, but may not be kidding . . .) Sheesh.
    Anyone have any thoughts on how to do it the right way? I don't see the suggestion that we "demand your provider carry ACCN" as particularly helpful.
    I, like you, am stuck with Comcast/Xfinity. But both of my adult children have cut the cord and have PlaStation Vue. So I have been able to see most of the games by logging into one of their accounts. (Doesn’t always work however, because if I’m logged into their account, they can’t use it.)