Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Here's a condensed version of the CSU game...looks like every field goal plus a few defensive highlights. Coupled with the radio broadcast, I surprisingly don't feel like I missed out.

https://youtu.be/h6nvQtSuivg

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3k View Post
    ACCN. Just a regional network which overvalues its worth. Comcast, just a cheap company which won't honor its sports package. They deserve each other.

So see if Duke likes it when you tell them you have deducted the amount it costs to get ACCN from the amount you planned to give the Annual Fund.
    That’s funny - maybe Duke fundraising asks Swofford to kick in the difference. I do get ACCN as part of the existing package I had with Spectrum, but if I were a TWC legacy customer and had to through all the hoops, I’d have cancelled my service and ignored Swofford’s channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3k View Post
    ACCN. Just a regional network which overvalues its worth. Comcast, just a cheap company which won't honor its sports package. They deserve each other.

So see if Duke likes it when you tell them you have deducted the amount it costs to get ACCN from the amount you planned to give the Annual Fund.
    Jim3k, as usual, speaks truth.

Rushed in, turned the game on and was greeted by women's soccer.
    I recorded the game, and missed a few minutes. They moved the start to ESPN News, then brought it back. What a crock..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil2K View Post
    Here's a condensed version of the CSU game...looks like every field goal plus a few defensive highlights. Coupled with the radio broadcast, I surprisingly don't feel like I missed out.

https://youtu.be/h6nvQtSuivg
    Wow that was fun. Duke shot almost 100%, all misses were followed up, and Jav committed no fouls or bobbles. No ACCN is going to be like blood pressure medication for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    I can't find the ACC Network on PS Vue. Can anyone help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post
    I don't know how Vue's plans work, but ACCN is apparently available as part of the Core, Elite and Ultra plans. Do you have one of those plans?
    Oops. I discovered my error right before your reply, JPJ.

I quickly upgraded my plan to the Core Package (appears to be another $5/month) and I was in and watching the game seconds later.
    Hard at work making beautiful things.

Can't decide if what I like best about the ACCN is the quality of the ads (compression socks anyone?) or the announcers ("Welcome to Wade Wallace stadium"). Sheesh.

Folks from the ACCN visited our tailgate today. I had to be muzzled...

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Folks from the ACCN visited our tailgate today. I had to be muzzled...

i think i saved DUPD some excitement by not being there when they arrived.
    1200. DDMF.

West Coast ACCN frustration.

I used to watch the Duke games at ESPN3/Watchespn. Now it seems like there is not an easy way to watch the games anymore - Comcast doesn't carry ACCN. Hopefully some bars will. Anybody else in the same situation?

Quote Originally Posted by evrim View Post
    I used to watch the Duke games at ESPN3/Watchespn. Now it seems like there is not an easy way to watch the games anymore - Comcast doesn't carry ACCN. Hopefully some bars will. Anybody else in the same situation?
    I'm on the East coast, but yeah. It's a problem.

Yep, same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by evrim View Post
    Streaming is the answer. Many of them have ACCN. However, all of them have drawbacks, at least sports-wise. I started a thread in the Off-Topic board on this (PlayStation Vue was the best, but Sony is ending it in June).

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

DirecTV Channel 612 works in the Rocky Mountains.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

ACC network isn't going anywhere. If you're a comcast subscriber, I'd suggest switching providers, possibly to a streaming option if no other cable providers are available in your area. Your other hope is to just hold out and cross your fingers that comcast and the ACCN will come to an agreement, or to pay an extra $50 or so a month for a streaming service like youtubetv.

I was literally 2 days away from cancelling my att uverse sub back in sept when they came to a deal with the network. Just waaaaay too many FB and BB games on ACCN to just say, "oh well".

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    Streaming is the answer. Many of them have ACCN. However, all of them have drawbacks, at least sports-wise. I started a thread in the Off-Topic board on this (PlayStation Vue was the best, but Sony is ending it in June).

9F
    The friendly bartenders at my local brewery/tap room have YouTube TV and have used that stream Duke games for me. They love it, but I still have cable and am not willing to pay for it.

So the option for me is to head over there when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    The friendly bartenders at my local brewery/tap room have YouTube TV and have used that stream Duke games for me. They love it, but I still have cable and am not willing to pay for it.

So the option for me is to head over there when I can.
    save the money, buy beer, still see games. win in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000 View Post
    I was literally 2 days away from cancelling my att uverse sub back in sept when they came to a deal with the network. Just waaaaay too many FB and BB games on ACCN to just say, "oh well".
    Fellow AT&T U-Verse subscriber. I get the channel itself, but I am still unable to watch anything by streaming it. Can't watch ACCN or ACCNX content on the ESPN website, or on the ESPN app of my Roku TV. The website has given the same message for months:

"ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently unavailable within the ESPN App. Our team is working diligently with your TV provider to enable access. Please check back for updates, and in the meantime you can sit patiently, thumb in rectum, and enjoy the ACC Network on your TV, the way you used to before technology spoiled you on a variety of devices. Contact your TV provider for local channel listings."

Does anyone else have this problem? It's just ACCN and ACCNX. I can still watch ESPN content (like the Duke-Kansas game) online or on the Roku.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Fellow AT&T U-Verse subscriber. I get the channel itself, but I am still unable to watch anything by streaming it. Can't watch ACCN or ACCNX content on the ESPN website, or on the ESPN app of my Roku TV. The website has given the same message for months:

"ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently unavailable within the ESPN App. Our team is working diligently with your TV provider to enable access. Please check back for updates, and in the meantime you can sit patiently, thumb in rectum, and enjoy the ACC Network on your TV, the way you used to before technology spoiled you on a variety of devices. Contact your TV provider for local channel listings."

Does anyone else have this problem? It's just ACCN and ACCNX. I can still watch ESPN content (like the Duke-Kansas game) online or on the Roku.
    I can't say I've seen that specific message pop up before, no.

- Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post

Is ACCN streaming supposed to be available through ESPN?