Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    I haven't read through this thread, as I have not myself been interested in the Premier League. However, my teenage son became a Chelsea fan last year (bad timing!) and we are going to be in London next weekend. Chelsea plays Newcastle on Sunday and I was hoping to be able to take him to the game (or at least get one ticket so he can go himself). Do you have suggestions on the best way to go about this? He would also be willing to see another Premier League match, though I haven't looked into that as I was still hoping to get him a Chelsea ticket. (We do have a tour booked at Stamford Bridge, which I think he will enjoy.) Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by summerwind03 View Post
    I haven't read through this thread, as I have not myself been interested in the Premier League. However, my teenage son became a Chelsea fan last year (bad timing!) and we are going to be in London next weekend. Chelsea plays Newcastle on Sunday and I was hoping to be able to take him to the game (or at least get one ticket so he can go himself). Do you have suggestions on the best way to go about this? He would also be willing to see another Premier League match, though I haven't looked into that as I was still hoping to get him a Chelsea ticket. (We do have a tour booked at Stamford Bridge, which I think he will enjoy.) Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
    These folks may be blue to help, I don’t think it is as easy as scoring tickets in America:

https://groundhopperguides.com/

Sounds like a great trip, let us know about the stadium tour and hopefully the match! (If not, settle into a local Chelsea pub and watch the match with your new mates).

Quote Originally Posted by summerwind03 View Post
    Last minute it's might be tough getting tickets unless you are on the team supporters group. Generally it's a pain most times to tell you the truth. That's applies to most of the big clubs.
    I've never had to use any of the reselling sites so I speak for that option.

The other games in and around London are Brentford vs Manchester City and Crystal Palace vs Nottingham Forest. I would image the Palace game would be the less expensive optionis available.

If you miss out will in the UK, Chelsea is doing a US tour this summer. Here's the info and links to tickets.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/ar...-summer-series

Well that's that for 2022-2023.

City champs*, Arsenal 2nd followed by ManU, New Castle, Liverpool, Brighton and Aston Villa taking the last European spot from Spurs.

The regulation battle goes down to the wire with three teams fighting for one spot. Everton escaped with a win in an chirpy near violent game against Bournemouth. Jordan Pickford made a great save in extra time to save the season (and prevent a $100-150 million loss for Everton). The Toffees get to stay goodbye to Goodison Park as an EPL team next year. Heading down are Southhampton, Leeds United and former champs (2016) Leicester City.

Burnley, Sheffield United make their return to the EPL by finishing first and second in the EFL Championship division. Luton Town...yes Luton Town make their EPL debut next season after winning the Championship playoff yesterday. Ten years ago they were playing non-league football but after four promotions they make it to the promised land. You got to love this system. It's going to be fun watching the big boys slumming it when they play at Kenilworth Road. It's a 10,000 seat stadium set right smack dad in a residential neighborhood and I'm not talking about like Highbury or Emirates or Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    Here's the stadium:

FTL6jzcXsAAJZvQ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Well that's that for 2022-2023.

City champs*, Arsenal 2nd followed by ManU, New Castle, Liverpool, Brighton and Aston Villa taking the last European spot from Spurs.

The regulation battle goes down to the wire with three teams fighting for one spot. Everton escaped with a win in an chirpy near violent game against Bournemouth. Jordan Pickford made a great save in extra time to save the season (and prevent a $100-150 million loss for Everton). The Toffees get to stay goodbye to Goodison Park as an EPL team next year. Heading down are Southhampton, Leeds United and former champs (2016) Leicester City.

Burnley, Sheffield United make their return to the EPL by finishing first and second in the EFL Championship division. Luton Town...yes Luton Town make their EPL debut next season after winning the Championship playoff yesterday. Ten years ago they were playing non-league football but after four promotions they make it to the promised land. You got to love this system. It's going to be fun watching the big boys slumming it when they play at Kenilworth Road. It's a 10,000 seat stadium set right smack dad in a residential neighborhood and I'm not talking about like Highbury or Emirates or Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    Here's the stadium:

FTL6jzcXsAAJZvQ.jpg
    So Luton Town is the book that Welcome to Wrexham is based on?