Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Duke Football Tickets

    I received my Duke Football season tickets today. Let's go Devils!


    WIN_20190730_11_37_33_Pro.jpg
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

  2. #2
    Did they send a flag with the tickets this year?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Did they send a flag with the tickets this year?
    The acc "officials" picked up the flag and said there was no penalty.



    Yea, *still* too soon.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Anyone heard about basketball ticket orders, yet? We usually have to have $ in before the first football game.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Did they send a flag with the tickets this year?
    No flag this year. Instead, they include pins that say "Beat (insert the opposing team name) for every homme game an for every ticket included in your order.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Green Family season tickets are in the house! Those pins are a nice change.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishoke View Post
    No flag this year. Instead, they include pins that say "Beat (insert the opposing team name) for every homme game an for every ticket included in your order.
    every year I ask them to withhold the piece of junk gift and give whatever money they might save to a food shelf or something...it's embarrassing what they've included...it goes directly into the trash every year.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    The acc "officials" picked up the flag and said there was no penalty.



    Yea, *still* too soon.
    I don't think you (or I) will live long enough to get out of "too soon" territory on that one...
    Don't waste your time on House of Cards S6!
    -We found out Frank was critical to making anyone else in the show interesting...not a surprise...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Green Family season tickets are in the house! Those pins are a nice change.
    Agreed! We really like the pins. Much better than the towel and flag.

    -ramdevil

  10. #10
    The flags...they are white....right???

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Anyone heard about basketball ticket orders, yet? We usually have to have $ in before the first football game.
    I wasn't sure on how to post this and will accept my reprimand from the mods gleefully. If you are an Iron Duke, you can:

    1. Pay your renewal online.
    2. All levels may buy SRO tickets for the non-conference games (which I just did. ). This marks 2 years in a row that they went on sale on 8/1 without fanfare. You can probably buy most of these pretty easy until the public can get them in October. The only thing I would consider is that if the ND home football game draws some alumni from out of state, which admittedly it might not, all of them sure would love to go to the home opener the night before.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by duke2x View Post
    I wasn't sure on how to post this and will accept my reprimand from the mods gleefully. If you are an Iron Duke, you can:

    1. Pay your renewal online.
    2. All levels may buy SRO tickets for the non-conference games (which I just did. ). This marks 2 years in a row that they went on sale on 8/1 without fanfare. You can probably buy most of these pretty easy until the public can get them in October. The only thing I would consider is that if the ND home football game draws some alumni from out of state, which admittedly it might not, all of them sure would love to go to the home opener the night before.
    When I posted this, it was not up, yet, on goduke. Now it is.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Tx for the heads up. I renewed my BB season tics today. Never too early!
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •