Thread: Duke at MSG

Duke at MSG

Duke is going to be playing twice in November at MSG. Any idea when the raffle/rolling tickets for these games will be available via Iron Dukes?

Quote Originally Posted by liger420 View Post
    Duke is going to be playing twice in November at MSG. Any idea when the raffle/rolling tickets for these games will be available via Iron Dukes?
    When the season ticket applications go out. Probably fairly soon.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by liger420 View Post
    Thrice actually.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

The deadline for basketball-related donations is July 20. NYC tickets don't necessarily go on sale when Cameron tickets. You need to watch goduke.com/tickets and DBR.

I would also check Ticketmaster as a backup. All 3 games should go on sale to the public soon. The Empire Classic games should be easier to get and a more pro-Duke crowd. That one might already be on sale actually.

Quote Originally Posted by duke2x View Post
    The deadline for basketball-related donations is July 20. NYC tickets don't necessarily go on sale when Cameron tickets. You need to watch goduke.com/tickets and DBR.

I would also check Ticketmaster as a backup. All 3 games should go on sale to the public soon. The Empire Classic games should be easier to get and a more pro-Duke crowd. That one might already be on sale actually.
    I got my tickets a while ago. And I posted on a thread a week or two ago that I got a promotional email for the games offering 25% off. So they are definitely available. I'm not sure how many tickets Duke will get allocated so unless you are fairly high up at Iron Dukes, I would buy them and not take my chances.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell

As Ozzie mentioned, the Kansas game, as well as the Empire Classic games, WILL be part of the general ticket order coming in a few weeks (after the 20th, when they can specifically send out season ticket “offers”.).

I believe all Iron Dukes will receive a ticket order at that time that, if not offering season tickets, will include the Two NYC events as well as holiday home game opportunities to pay way too much to stand in the corner and not see the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    I believe all Iron Dukes will receive a ticket order at that time that, if not offering season tickets, will include the Two NYC events as well as holiday home game opportunities to pay way too much to stand in the corner and not see the game.
    That really depends on what level you are. They stopped mailing order forms to Level 6 Iron Dukes a long time ago (which also used to have the ACC schedule inside 2 weeks early). I think they've even stopped mailing postcards for online only purchase opportunities, and they haven't told you when they would go on sale. I've had to watch goduke religiously to get November/December non-conference tickets recently.

I'm glad everybody here already has or expects to get those MSG tickets. I'd rather spend a weekend in Coral Gables in January for about the same price.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    That really depends on what level you are. They stopped mailing order forms to Level 6 Iron Dukes a long time ago (which also used to have the ACC schedule inside 2 weeks early). I think they've even stopped mailing postcards for online only purchase opportunities, and they haven't told you when they would go on sale. I've had to watch goduke religiously to get November/December non-conference tickets recently.

I'm glad everybody here already has or expects to get those MSG tickets. I'd rather spend a weekend in Coral Gables in January for about the same price.
    I don’t recall receiving a snail mail ticket order in a while. Like the ID pledge on July 1st, it’s been emailed.