Saw it a few days ago and published my podcast review today. Do a Dukie a solid and have a listen. https://soundcloud.com/jason-evans-1...out-the-movies

I will say that I was a bit more negative on it than most other critics. I think it has some problems with the tone because it veers wildly from characters acting really serious and talking about responsibility to characters acting silly and unrealistic. I also was really bothered by an aspect of the story that is supposed to be a surprise, and the first half of the movie is dependent on you not seeing this twist coming, but it is so telegraphed that you know it from the moment the movie begins.

That said, it is fun and funny and has some great action sequences. Marvel fans must see it and they will enjoy it. Still, to me it isn't the masterpiece that Civil War, Homecoming, Black Panther, Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame were. In fact, I would put it near the middle of the pack of all Marvel films. To be clear, that does not mean it is a bad movie -- the MCU is full of high quality action movies -- but fans should know they are not going to see something quite on the level of where Marvel has been playing lately.

-Jason "I am sure many of you will disagree with me... at least I know when I am being a tad too critical " Evans