All Dukie Games on ESNUHD tonight

Duke V St. johns just over , now, Duke V BC....then the louisville comeback...

I'm gonna record that...

they know Zion moves the needles....
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Just started watching the Ville game at 59-39. Quite good timing to catch this thread and tune in. Thanks moonpie!

I refuse to entertain the thought that Zion might return to Duke. K just offered another big man his scholarship anyway... LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I refuse to entertain the thought that Zion might return to Duke. K just offered another big man his scholarship anyway... LGD GTHc!
    Well, yeah, it was apparently harder than you would expect for him to decide to leave, but once having made that decision I can't imagine him returning.

That being said, there would still be a scholarship available for him. Even if Coleman comes and both DeLaurier and Bolden return, that gives Duke the following scholarship roster:

Carey
    Hurt
    Stanley
    Moore
    Coleman
    Jones
    Baker
    O'Connell
    Goldwire
    Bolden
    DeLaurier
    White

Justin Robinson's scholarship is not guaranteed, so in the extremely unlikely event that all of this came to pass, he would return to walk-on status and that thirteenth scholarship could still go to Zion.

Quote Originally Posted by MCFinARL View Post
    Well, yeah, it was apparently harder than you would expect for him to decide to leave, but once having made that decision I can't imagine him returning.

That being said, there would still be a scholarship available for him. Even if Coleman comes and both DeLaurier and Bolden return, that gives Duke the following scholarship roster:

Carey
    Hurt
    Stanley
    Moore
    Coleman
    Jones
    Baker
    O'Connell
    Goldwire
    Bolden
    DeLaurier
    White

Justin Robinson's scholarship is not guaranteed, so in the extremely unlikely event that all of this came to pass, he would return to walk-on status and that thirteenth scholarship could still go to Zion.
    If Zion decided to come back, nobody's scholarship would be guaranteed, except Zion's

watched it again last night (from 10 mins left) and just felt great that we had these guys, even for one season...the between the legs back-pass to cam for the tying 3 was so awesome....
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese