Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukehk View Post
    Mini Youtube documentary about Roach's come back from injury. He seems like a really down to earth and humble young man. Kind of reminds me of Tre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ESLtOXb1g
    I notice he uses either hand when going to the basket. Hand to play him as right or left hand dominant.

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga2 View Post
    I notice he uses either hand when going to the basket. Hand to play him as right or left hand dominant.
    Our first amphibious point guard since Kyrie?

Looks like a fine young player! Welcome!

Love the kid!

Wow, great beginning of documentary... He's going to be a great member of the Brotherhood! Welcome Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Yes, and this is precisely why I wouldn't recommend him playing at Duke next year. He'll be well over a year removed from playing competitive basketball, and as you note his last competitive basketball was as a sophomore in high school. On top of that, he'll be dealing with the rust and psychological hurdles of overcoming an ACL tear (generally speaking, guys who have come back are not nearly the same player in year one of their return and need to play their way back into form). I think he'd be better off getting that rust off against high school competition and ramping up next summer with the team.
    Jeremy played 22 games in the NikeEYBL with his squad Team Takeover winning the PeachJam(16U), and probably at least that many more with Team Takeover at other AAU events last spring/summer.

He played with his high school team, PaulVI, in June 2018(I don't know the number of games/scrimmages played in the highly competitive DC area in a typical June).

He played with USA 17U in the FIBA Championship in Argentina last summer, with 7 official games/competitive tryouts and practices.

Unless you don't consider the NikeEYBL/AAU/DC-area HS/USA basketball to be competitive, then Jeremy's last competitive basketball was months after the completion of his sophomore year in high school.
    "Play and practice like you are trying to make the team." --Coach K