Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Unless he's in the top half of the first round, I think this is a mistake.

I heard on PTI that if the Knicks get #1 overall, he'd rather return than play for Dolan.

I think that episode aired exactly 14 days ago, but I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Nuthin's gonna bring him back.
    Not sure anything other than the big fella will resemble a steam locomotive, rollin down the tracks.
    Whatever the hell "it" is, Jabari found it.

-Roy "Ole Huck" Williams

Congrats Zion and thanks for everything! You could not have represented Duke, your family, and yourself better. All the best in the NBA and in life. You'll do well, and the amazing contract you're about to sign could not be more deserved. Stay hungry and humble. Brotherhood forever.

Thank heavens for the new rules.

He can come back if he goes undrafted!

Best wishes Zion! You and the Brotherhood made this year's team so much fun to watch! And honestly, most of the fun was connected to what you did on the court, whether running on the break and finishing, slithering to the basket around traffic to finish, or starting the break with a pass. You did things we've never seen before, and you did something like that in almost every game. Thank you. LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Come back and see us some time Zion. Would love to give you one more Cameron roar.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by proelitedota View Post
    I am excited to see what kind of contract he is going to get.

Leblon signed a shoe deal with Nike for $87 million, Durant signed with them for 60 million dollars. Zion may sign his deal before the draft. How much will he get? It’s going to be quite a bidding war...
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    Leblon signed a shoe deal with Nike for $87 million, Durant signed with them for 60 million dollars. Zion may sign his deal before the draft. How much will he get? It’s going to be quite a bidding war...
    Hmm, Zion is getting at least $120 million contract then based on inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    It was awesome that we got to watch him in a Duke uniform for a season, and that he’ll forever be connected to Duke. Such a unique kid and player. Hate that we missed those six games while he was hurt, that he only got to beat the CHeats once and that he didn’t get to play in the Final Four. But man, what an amazing ride for the big kid with an even bigger smile.
    I know, these people saying "he's never coming back" are missing it...he'll always be part of Duke. I don't think I've ever heard any player love Duke more than Zion...Quinn Cook is up there....and some others...but that number one in blue will be seen all over the place for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    I know, these people saying "he's never coming back" are missing it...he'll always be part of Duke. I don't think I've ever heard any player love Duke more than Zion...Quinn Cook is up there...and some others...but that number one in blue will be seen all over the place for many years.
    I completely agree. He is so humble and so grateful for all things Duke especially for his time with K and his team mates. He mentions his mother and her influence on him a lot. She must be a special lady.
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Zion says whole-heartedly, "I just wanna say Thank you."

Duke and all fans says back to Zion whole-heartedly, Zion, we just wanna say Thank YOU!

Needs to come back and develop his jump shot..

Who am I kidding! Congrats Zion and what an immense pleasure it has been watching him this year.

A big reason why this year was so fun and enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    Not sure anything other than the big fella will resemble a steam locomotive, rollin down the tracks.
    And he will steal (and block and dunk) the face right off your head ...

To the most entertaining college player I've ever seen

Thanks for an awesome year. You are everything an OAD should be. So happy you came through our program.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Thank you Zion!

You are an amazing young man, both on the basketball court and off the court. You represented yourself, your family and Duke University in the highest manner. I will forever root for you in sport and in life. My prayers are for you to succeed in life and in the NBA. You have set the bar way high for the next player that wears the Duke
    #1 uniform..

GoDuke!

lives near a number of big white buildings
    In addition to his fantastic basketball skills, this young man has so much going for him as a person. I think he will be a wonderful role model and has the potential to make a significant impact on society over time. All our best to you, Zion!

Nice article on Zion’s maturation through high school.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ion-williamson
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

I feel compelled to acknowledge the front page link to Knicks liking Reddish (presumably with a very high draft pick). The Knicks are very skilled at being the Knicks.