Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Projected cut is now +3. Luckily, only one of my team is under that line (Stenson at 4 over) but a few, including Tiger, are flirting with it.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Projected cut is now +3. Luckily, only one of my team is under that line (Stenson at 4 over) but a few, including Tiger, are flirting with it.
    Scores are high, so the cut line may drift higher.

My team appears to be +27 -- no one better than +2 and Bryson and Rory bringing up the rear.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Last person I'd have expected to be last on my team is Tiger (prior to his restaurant news, totally shoulda listened to my gut), but he is looking to be the only one on my team watching with me at home. Way to go, Henrik!

PS...barring an utter collapse, if you don't have Koepka on your team, you aren't winning. A few of us do, so it comes down to our secondaries.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    I just like typing Aphibarnrat.
    You get to keep typing.

I thought I might have all six players miss the cut, but four actually made it -- Adam Long, Finau, Rory at +3; Aphibranrat rallied for +4. My team might win $100,000, in toto.

Tiger and Bryson missed. Tiger deserved to miss -- it's a wonder he didn't shoot 82 -- missed all but two fairways, couldn't putt worth a darn. DeChambeau was +6 after his first three holes Thursday and ended at +6 33 holes later.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

I lost 2 of my 5, with Woods and Rahm stinking it up. I have Koepka, but so do a bunch of others so no back-to-back wins for me unless Day and Fowler shock the world. Probably not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    I lost 2 of my 5, with Woods and Rahm stinking it up. I have Koepka, but so do a bunch of others so no back-to-back wins for me unless Day and Fowler shock the world. Probably not even then.
    I'm in the same boat as you except that I do have Fleetwood in there.

I like everything about the top of the leader board (I also have Koepka, Spieth and Scott), except that the weekend hasn’t even started.

I have Spieth and Fowler in the top 10 so there is a chance but my expectation is Koepka will walk away with the Championship this weekend.

Two of my golfers (Watson & Kisner) missed the cut.
    Bob Green

I have Koepka, and lost Tiger. But Rory and Finau are light-years out at +3, and Phil isn’t much better at Even.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I like everything about the top of the leader board (I also have Koepka, Spieth and Scott), except that the weekend hasn’t even started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I have Spieth and Fowler in the top 10 so there is a chance but my expectation is Koepka will walk away with the Championship this weekend.

Two of my golfers (Watson & Kisner) missed the cut.
    Spieth was on my DO NOT DRAFT list. He hasn't had a top-20 finish all season, which began in October. Congrats to Jordan for putting it together this week.
    Sage Grouse

Way to tank it, Phil

Who has Jazz Janewattananond?

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    More letters than are on my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    Quin Snyder?

Way to tank it, Phil
    Twice!

And then there was Finau and his 79. Ugh.

Whew...I was eyeing Koepka's choke job throughout the day. My final tally.

Team CB&B

Brooks Koepka - winner, 8 under
    Jordan Spieth T3, two under
    Matt Kuchar T8, one over
    Adam Scott T8, one over
    Henrik Stenson T48, 8 over
    Phil Mickelson T71 tank driver, 12 over

Tiger Woods - Total loser

My "winning score" prediction was nine under. I was one off of my guess..thanks for missing a putt, Brooks.

Whew...I was eyeing Koepka's choke job throughout the day. My final tally.

Team CB&B

Brooks Koepka - winner, 8 under
    Jordan Spieth T3, two under
    Matt Kuchar T8, one over
    Adam Scott T8, one over
    Henrik Stenson T48, 8 over
    Phil Mickelson T71 tank driver, 12 over

Tiger Woods - Total loser

My "winning score" prediction was nine under. I was one off of my guess..thanks for missing a putt, Brooks.
    Yeah, and I think it was on Saturday that he missed a 3-foot putt. Lipped it out. You should definitely call him and give him a piece of your mind!
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

I haven't done the math, but I think that Rogue won it with Koepka (1), DJ (2), Day (T23), Harding (T54), and Woods (MC). Just edging out CB&B who had more depth but lacked the 1/2 punch at the top.