Hey everyone,

Despite the current sadness that has set in this week, I already look forward to next year. Here's what I've found that is confirmed for next season, please feel free to add others:

Non-Conference
early November - 2 preliminary games for the Empire Classic at Cameron Indoor Stadium
November 5 - Champions Classic vs Kansas at Madison Square Garden (Kansas is the only team we have not defeated in the Champions Classic - 0-2 losing in 2013 and 2016)
November 21 - Empire Classic Semifinals vs Georgetown/Cal/Texas at Madison Square Garden
November 22 - Empire Classic Finals vs Georgetown/Cal/Texas at Madison Square Garden
late November - ACC Big Challenge @ ????? (I'd guess Michigan St as they are due a home game but Purdue is also a possibility unless we get 2 home games in a row which has happened before)

ACC Play (20 games):
Home and Away: UNC (@ Dean Dome probably February 19, @ Cameron definitely March 7), Wake Forest, BC, Miami, NC State, Virginia Tech
Home Only: Florida St, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh
Away Only: Clemson, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Virginia

One note is that the East Regional is at MSG next year so K has scheduled 3 games there to get some familiarity for the team in the Mecca.

Non-conference schedule was released on July 26th and full conference schedule was released on September 13th last year.

If you see any updates, post them here.