? re side conversation between K and Zion in UCF post game presser

Just watched the video of the post game press conference at Go Duke. When Zion and RJ were leaving there was a little light hearted side conversation between Coach K and Zion. Something about his answers. Did anyone pick up what was said?

Yeah, I heard it, too. I think K joked with Zion about having good answers to questions. Then Zion (perhaps reacting to an earlier question about what he was thinking about in situation like the end game situation) said something like, "What I wanted to say was that I didn't want to be in that situation".

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranidad View Post
    Just watched the video of the post game press conference at Go Duke. When Zion and RJ were leaving there was a little light hearted side conversation between Coach K and Zion. Something about his answers. Did anyone pick up what was said?
    The reporter asked a question along the lines of dreaming of hitting a game winner while playing in the back yard. RJ answered the question eloquently.

They were wrapping up the student presser part so the moderator ended it before Zion could answer. Coach K (jokingly) told Zion “you weren’t going to have a good answer anyway.” Zion told K Coach “he was going to say I don’t want to be in that situation.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    The reporter asked a question along the lines of dreaming of hitting a game winner while playing in the back yard. RJ answered the question eloquently.

They were wrapping up the student presser part so the moderator ended it before Zion could answer. Coach K (jokingly) told Zion “you weren’t going to have a good answer anyway.” Zion told K Coach “he was going to say I don’t want to be in that situation.”
    Right, Zion was grinning because the questioner clearly stated that he/she (can't recall) wanted both players' answers, but the moderator just jumped in and ended it after RJ.