Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I enjoyed reading the thread. Very insightful comments!
    Tre Jones shoots .232 from the field on three and AOC is over .380 from three. Enough said.
    By the way, Zion probably just passed RJ .333% from three last night.

I read comments on Zion and his poor handle. All this was created by his awful footing. He kept slipping all night and not just the onetime on that wet spot. Does he know how to wipe the dust off the bottom of his sneakers or get some new sneaks dude. Those were not working!

I went back and looked at our 2015 run and we blew out every team on way to final four. All over 20 point wins or close except for Utah game which wasn’t like the game last night.

I need to talk myself of the ledge because I cannot see us getting to the final four in not blowing out a team like this. Carolina and UVA had much easier games and controlled the games.

Here I will try.
    Duke is not turning it over much and good assist to turnover ratio last two games. Shooting better from three point land despite Tre Jones troubles.
    We will be favored against Vtech and MSU, so why shouldn’t we win.
    Unlike Carolina and UVA we have dealt with more adversity coming back in games and sadly playing many more close games then them and I hope this helps us in the long run.
    Bolden will become more prominent as he has more time to heal and get into game shape. Please become Zoubek for the last four games.
    I would much rather play the next game after a close game versus a blowout where they are reading their press clippings.
    Defense, defense, defense. We will win it all if we play hard defense and get fast breaks off turnovers.

Mixing up Florida schools?

We've had some exciting wins over Florida schools this season. Maybe this comment is confusing two of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rmarkste View Post
    I enjoyed reading the thread. Very insightful comments!
    Tre Jones shoots .232 from the field on three and AOC is over .380 from three. Enough said.
    By the way, Zion probably just passed RJ .333% from three last night.

I read comments on Zion and his poor handle. All this was created by his awful footing. He kept slipping all night and not just the onetime on that wet spot. Does he know how to wipe the dust off the bottom of his sneakers or get some new sneaks dude. Those were not working!

I went back and looked at our 2015 run and we blew out every team on way to final four. All over 20 point wins or close except for Utah game which wasn’t like the game last night.

I need to talk myself of the ledge because I cannot see us getting to the final four in not blowing out a team like this. Carolina and UVA had much easier games and controlled the games.

Here I will try.
    Duke is not turning it over much and good assist to turnover ratio last two games. Shooting better from three point land despite Tre Jones troubles.
    We will be favored against Vtech and MSU, so why shouldn’t we win.
    Unlike Carolina and UVA we have dealt with more adversity coming back in games and sadly playing many more close games then them and I hope this helps us in the long run.
    Bolden will become more prominent as he has more time to heal and get into game shape. Please become Zoubek for the last four games.
    I would much rather play the next game after a close game versus a blowout where they are reading their press clippings.
    Defense, defense, defense. We will win it all if we play hard defense and get fast breaks off turnovers.