Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    No sign of TV Teddy or Ayers in this UVA/FSU game. I've got a bad feeling that UNCheats may flop their way to victory...

Quote Originally Posted by utahdevil View Post
    No sign of TV Teddy or Ayers in this UVA/FSU game. I've got a bad feeling that UNCheats may flop their way to victory...
    We may have to send EMS to attend to weezie if we get teletubby turble teddy and/or evil eades for our game with the cheats. The possibilities are nauseating me.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

This is why I had multiple double vodkas with dinner on the waterfront in Beaufort...

Nah, we got this.

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    This is why I had multiple double vodkas with dinner on the waterfront in Beaufort...
    Byew-fort or Bo-fort? (NC or SC, that is...)

Used to keep my boat at homer smiths in Bo-fort...one of my favorite places in the world.

On topic—I think our guys adjust and are careful enough to stay out of early foul trouble. Cam has to have been practicing a 15 foot pull up, right? He could be so dangerous with that!

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    Jealous about how relaxed you will be but not your prospect of staying awake for the 2nd half

If it’s any consolation, CHeat fans hate TV Teddy just as much as we do.

I saw we are favored by 4.5. Let's say home court is worth 4 points. That means we would be favored by 0.5 at UNC (assuming Charlotte is neutral). However we were actually 5 point dogs. That means Zion is worth 5.5 points according to Vegas.

Just confident on this one....Zion's back, revenge, and it's just mentally difficult to beat a team three times in a season.

We got this...now let's do it in style.

Are officials not announced prior to games? Crossing everything TV Teddy will not be in the game tonight.

Im calling it. Zion is going for 78 points on 39-39 shooting, all dunks. You heard it here first

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by PSurprise View Post
    Im calling it. Zion is going for 78 points on 39-39 shooting, all dunks. You heard it here first
    No 3s?

I think the winner of this one wins tomorrow. And I’m still thinking we get our butts kicked tonight. We just haven’t been a cohesive unit. And ufc very much is.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    I think the winner of this one wins tomorrow. And I’m still thinking we get our butts kicked tonight. We just haven’t been a cohesive unit. And ufc very much is.
    Our paradigm of pessimism

Durham, within a couple of miles of Cameron
    Seriously, is there anyway we can find out the officials before they walk on the court?

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    How could we be cohesive with all the games we have been missing big pieces lately?

Boy. They keep reviewing plays and our game might start before midnight

Quote Originally Posted by dukelion View Post
    Just confident on this one...Zion's back, revenge, and it's just mentally difficult to beat a team three times in a season.

We got this...now let's do it in style.
    Not all of us share your confidence. But, anything can happen.

Gotta have "good Cam" to win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JStuart View Post
    Seriously, is there anyway we can find out the officials before they walk on the court?
    Roger Ayers, Jamie Luckie, Clarence Armstrong

Yuck, Ayers

I'm here and despite a bad view from the cheap seats, TV Teddy does NOT appear to be in the building!