Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    custom flair?
    Or flail.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Or flail.
    instead of flames or pitchforks, he'll just have a single, solitary crow. His picture will be forcibly changed to a picture of him eating a hat, and mousing over it will yield a link to his infamous post. Forever.
    Zion Williamson broke everything.

    "If you don't address the things you're not doing well when you're winning the winning will eventually stop."

    -David Cutcliffe

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    instead of flames or pitchforks, he'll just have a single, solitary crow. His picture will be forcibly changed to a picture of him eating a hat, and mousing over it will yield a link to his infamous post. Forever.
    Golly, I don't want to make you angry. At least flailing is over pretty quickly.😂

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Maybe make him have it in his signature for perpetuity.
    Or buy pies for each of the moderators

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Okay.

    Serious(ish) question: can I root for UNC because I want SOOOOOO BADLY to watch Zion mop the floor with that DISGUSTING shade of blue tomorrow night, ending any sort of fairy tale idea Heel fans might have that their team can hang with our full roster this year?
    My dream would be the Cheats win tonight and then we beat them by 30 tomorrow and again in the NCAA tourney. But since you can’t guarantee the latter you must not root for the former.

  6. #66
    Above the image of Zion with the "he's baaaaack..." caption was an advertisement for the PG 3 shoe. I wonder what he'll be wearing tonight.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Iím hoping we donít need to play him too much, hopefully 20 minutes or less. Heís not going to be back in game shape and itís not realistic for us to see the full Zion this week.

    The more realistic goal is to have the full Zion back next week.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Honolulu
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    Above the image of Zion with the "he's baaaaack..." caption was an advertisement for the PG 3 shoe. I wonder what he'll be wearing tonight.
    Duke Basketball Twitter account posted a picture of Zion lacing up some Kyries this morning. I have no idea if that's what he'll be wearing come game time. Could be a clue, though.


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post
    Duke Basketball Twitter account posted a picture of Zion lacing up some Kyries this morning. I have no idea if that's what he'll be wearing come game time. Could be a clue, though.

    No brace either (). Obviously, he could wear one during the game, but...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Honolulu
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    No brace either (). Obviously, he could wear one during the game, but...
    Twitter coming through again:

    Stephen Wiseman @stevewisemanNC 9m
    Zion Williamson going through pre-game stretching in hallway outside Duke locker room with rest of team (UNC and Louisville still playing on court). He is in uniform and wearing no brace on his right knee. Sporting Kyrie 4s for you sneakerheads.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    No brace either (). Obviously, he could wear one during the game, but...
    that pic makes him look thinner...
    "Either they're going down, or we are! Kirk out!"

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lewisville, NC
    Boeing's big jet may be grounded, but Air Zion flies again.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    Boeing's big jet may be grounded, but Air Zion flies again.
    you need a 4 minute delay if taking off behind an air Zion..

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLPOG View Post
    Or buy pies for each of the moderators
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    to a certain poster...

    ahhhhhhhhhhhh see ya!

  16. #76
    Said he could have come back a few games ago but Duke wanted to be sure he was 110%

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil16 View Post
    Said he could have come back a few games ago but Duke wanted to be sure he was 110%
    Kind of how I felt he was all along. The seeding for the bigger tourney will and is working itself out on the court.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!
    I want to stress that the mods consider this whole "I'm betting my DBR future on whether Zion returns" to just be good natured kidding and we would have no problem with the "losing" bettor still hanging out around here and posting.
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I want to stress that the mods consider this whole "I'm betting my DBR future on whether Zion returns" to just be good natured kidding and we would have no problem with the "losing" bettor still hanging out around here and posting.
    I certainly wouldn't want to force a fellow fan out, but I think maybe El Diablo had it right in the vigil thread...

    Letís all give a warm welcome to the newest board member, bluegrassdevil2.
    Subtle, yet appropriate, and will bring a smile to many posters' faces whenever they see it.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Iím hoping we donít need to play him too much, hopefully 20 minutes or less. Heís not going to be back in game shape and itís not realistic for us to see the full Zion this week.

    The more realistic goal is to have the full Zion back next week.
    Good call.

Similar Threads

  1. Duval officially declares for the draft.
    By proelitedota in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 04-07-2018, 12:35 PM
  2. I am officially tired of instant replay
    By Dr. Rosenrosen in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 07:39 AM
  3. Anunike officially out for season
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:13 PM
  4. Officially on the bandwagon
    By Highlander in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 03:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •