Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    custom flair?
    Or flail.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Or flail.
    instead of flames or pitchforks, he'll just have a single, solitary crow. His picture will be forcibly changed to a picture of him eating a hat, and mousing over it will yield a link to his infamous post. Forever.
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    instead of flames or pitchforks, he'll just have a single, solitary crow. His picture will be forcibly changed to a picture of him eating a hat, and mousing over it will yield a link to his infamous post. Forever.
    Golly, I don't want to make you angry. At least flailing is over pretty quickly.😂

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Maybe make him have it in his signature for perpetuity.
    Or buy pies for each of the moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Okay.

Serious(ish) question: can I root for UNC because I want SOOOOOO BADLY to watch Zion mop the floor with that DISGUSTING shade of blue tomorrow night, ending any sort of fairy tale idea Heel fans might have that their team can hang with our full roster this year?
    My dream would be the Cheats win tonight and then we beat them by 30 tomorrow and again in the NCAA tourney. But since you can’t guarantee the latter you must not root for the former.

Above the image of Zion with the "he's baaaaack..." caption was an advertisement for the PG 3 shoe. I wonder what he'll be wearing tonight.

I’m hoping we don’t need to play him too much, hopefully 20 minutes or less. He’s not going to be back in game shape and it’s not realistic for us to see the full Zion this week.

The more realistic goal is to have the full Zion back next week.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    Above the image of Zion with the "he's baaaaack..." caption was an advertisement for the PG 3 shoe. I wonder what he'll be wearing tonight.
    Duke Basketball Twitter account posted a picture of Zion lacing up some Kyries this morning. I have no idea if that's what he'll be wearing come game time. Could be a clue, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post
    Duke Basketball Twitter account posted a picture of Zion lacing up some Kyries this morning. I have no idea if that's what he'll be wearing come game time. Could be a clue, though.

No brace either (). Obviously, he could wear one during the game, but...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Twitter coming through again:

Stephen Wiseman @stevewisemanNC 9m
    Zion Williamson going through pre-game stretching in hallway outside Duke locker room with rest of team (UNC and Louisville still playing on court). He is in uniform and wearing no brace on his right knee. Sporting Kyrie 4s for you sneakerheads.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    that pic makes him look thinner...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Boeing's big jet may be grounded, but Air Zion flies again.

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    Boeing's big jet may be grounded, but Air Zion flies again.
    you need a 4 minute delay if taking off behind an air Zion..

Quote Originally Posted by BLPOG View Post
    Or buy pies for each of the moderators
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

to a certain poster...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh see ya!

Said he could have come back a few games ago but Duke wanted to be sure he was 110%

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil16 View Post
    Said he could have come back a few games ago but Duke wanted to be sure he was 110%
    Kind of how I felt he was all along. The seeding for the bigger tourney will and is working itself out on the court.

I want to stress that the mods consider this whole "I'm betting my DBR future on whether Zion returns" to just be good natured kidding and we would have no problem with the "losing" bettor still hanging out around here and posting.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I want to stress that the mods consider this whole "I'm betting my DBR future on whether Zion returns" to just be good natured kidding and we would have no problem with the "losing" bettor still hanging out around here and posting.
    I certainly wouldn't want to force a fellow fan out, but I think maybe El Diablo had it right in the vigil thread...

Let’s all give a warm welcome to the newest board member, bluegrassdevil2.
    Subtle, yet appropriate, and will bring a smile to many posters' faces whenever they see it.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    I’m hoping we don’t need to play him too much, hopefully 20 minutes or less. He’s not going to be back in game shape and it’s not realistic for us to see the full Zion this week.

The more realistic goal is to have the full Zion back next week.
    Good call.