Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 285
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Halftime: Clemson 42, N.C. State 26

    Clemson is 8-13 (66.7%) on 3 PT FG.
    Go clemson. Beat VT. Syracuse. State? That's three good wins. State would be q1 because they are top 50 on neutral court.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by robed deity View Post
    There must be a way for the ACC to get better officials.
    Not renewing the contract of one particular guy we saw as recently as 3/9/19 would raise the average/quality quite a bit. Well, maybe two guys. Amirite, weezie?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Not renewing the contract of one particular guy we saw as recently as 3/9/19 would raise the average/quality quite a bit. Well, maybe two guys. Amirite, weezie?
    And you guessed it- he has been chiefly responsible for the poorly called (imo) game today.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by robed deity View Post
    And you guessed it- he has been chiefly responsible for the poorly called (imo) game today.
    Yep. TV Teddy called a questionable foul on Clemson three consecutive possessions, right before your first post.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Athens, GA

    Official Basketball of the 2019 ACC Tournament

    In a 15-team league with 9 members affiliating with Nike, 4 with Adidas and 2 with UnderArmour, the ACCT is using the Spalding TF-1000 basketball. Not a huge fan of the ACC commish, but I do like the league's choice of the basketball this season.

    We will now be able to have 9 games of data to see how Duke shoots with non-Nike basketballs!


    In a separate but related issue, Notre Dame(an UnderArmour school for uniforms), uses the Wilson NCAA model ball for its home games, which is the official ball of March Madness. Obviously, Mike Brey was able to carve out separate agreements with UA for uniforms and Wilson for the basketballs.

    Now back to the second half of Clemson-NCSU.
    "Play and practice like you are trying to make the team." --Coach K

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Elijah Thomas just picked up foul #4 and Clemson's lead is down to 4 points (51-47).
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  7. #87
    State by 1, 5 minutes left.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    State by 1, 5 minutes left.
    Amazing. Up 4, 4 to go.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Interesting bit of info scheyer said in episode 8 of the duke basketball podcast. They were talking about end of game free throws and he said heíd only have passed the ball away (instead of taking them himself) to Trajan, Reddick, or Besser...didnít realize Besser was that good a free throw shooter...
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!
    Oh what a totally Clemson thing to do! Trying to foul to burn time and you send a guy to the line with a chance to win it.
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Clemson got hosed. There was no foul on that shot with 2.6 left.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!
    And State is going dancing... Clemson probably won't.

    -Jason "too bad as I think Clemson might have had a tourney run in them but I am skeptical State will do much of anything" Evans
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  13. #93
    State wins!

    Time to dance.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    State bailed out by that phantom foul call on the drive to the basket.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Congrats PACKMAN. Never in doubt, huh?

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Oh what a totally Clemson thing to do! Trying to foul to burn time and you send a guy to the line with a chance to win it.
    Quote Originally Posted by freshmanjs View Post
    Clemson got hosed. There was no foul on that shot with 2.6 left.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    And State is going dancing... Clemson probably won't.

    -Jason "too bad as I think Clemson might have had a tourney run in them but I am skeptical State will do much of anything" Evans
    I'm going to check on elvis14 via PM now.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    State bailed out by that phantom foul call on the drive to the basket.
    Duke fans complaining about State getting all the calls in game against Clemson? I'm going to write this down in my "Signs pigs are about to fly" notebook.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Congrats PACKMAN. Never in doubt, huh?
    LOL! It's PackMan97. If you want to shorten it, you can use PM97.

    I'm a State fan. Even if we were up 20 with a minute to play...it's ALWAYS in doubt I'm still not sure they aren't going to review the last play and call the teams back onto the court for a second try.

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Duke fans complaining about State getting all the calls in game against Clemson? I'm going to write this down in my "Signs pigs are about to fly" notebook.
    Clemson was robbed. You watched it -- was the foul call legit?
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Clemson was robbed. You watched it -- was the foul call legit?
    Sorry, didn't watch it. Listening to it on my radio. I'm old school. Though it feels odd to be tuned to an FM station instead of 680.

Similar Threads

  1. MBB: 2019 Bracketology Thread
    By Troublemaker in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-13-2019, 01:57 PM
  2. 2018-2019 Officiating Thread
    By MChambers in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-21-2019, 08:04 AM
  3. MBB 2019 Recruiting Thread
    By BD80 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 02:57 PM
  4. MLax: ACC Tournament Format, Schedule to Change in 2019
    By burnspbesq in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •