Seeking clarification from someone in the Duke Divinity School:

Prior to the Super Bowl, I saw the eighth chapter of the Book of Daniel bandied about on a good number of websites as a predictor for the upcoming Patriots win. Obviously, this was a bunch of hooey, as no rational person would try to connect a bible verse (or two) to a pro football game outcome.

However, re-reading this passage yesterday, it became crystal clear to me this prophetic verse is pointed directly towards this Wednesday night in Cameron:

“The G.O.A.T. came toward the ram I had seen, and charged at it in great rage. I saw the G.O.A.T. attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the G.O.A.T. knocked the ram to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power.” - Daniel 8:6-7.

For biblical scholars on the site: confirmation, please. <hashtag>asplainasthenoseonyourface

Quote Originally Posted by cakerace View Post
    Prior to the Super Bowl, I saw the eighth chapter of the Book of Daniel bandied about on a good number of websites as a predictor for the upcoming Patriots win. Obviously, this was a bunch of hooey, as no rational person would try to connect a bible verse (or two) to a pro football game outcome.

However, re-reading this passage yesterday, it became crystal clear to me this prophetic verse is pointed directly towards this Wednesday night in Cameron:

“The G.O.A.T. came toward the ram I had seen, and charged at it in great rage. I saw the G.O.A.T. attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the G.O.A.T. knocked the ram to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power.” - Daniel 8:6-7.

For biblical scholars on the site: confirmation, please. <hashtag>asplainasthenoseonyourface
    This.

This is the sort of analysis I come to this site for.

Enjoy your devilish sporks, good poster.