View Poll Results: Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their win over Louisville tonight?

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marques Bolden

0 0%
  • Zion Williamson

39 21.55%
  • RJ Barrett

0 0%
  • Cam Reddish

39 21.55%
  • Tre Jones

1 0.55%
  • Javin Delaurier

0 0%
  • Alex O'Connell

0 0%
  • Jack White

0 0%
  • Jordan Goldwire

102 56.35%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

MOTM: Duke v. Louisville (Feb 12, 2019)

Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their win over Louisville tonight?
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    I'm giving my vote to Jordan Goldwire, who didn't score a point, but played a key role in the defense that allowed Duke to make the run and get back into it.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Goldwire's D!!!!!!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Goldwire +26 for the game. How can it be anyone but him?

I stopped watching down 23, playing like @#$% with some really bad reffing. It was not good for my heart. I am stunned. I'm ordering a 14 ounce crow for dinner tomorrow with extra sauce. Grilled.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

It has to go to Jordan Goldwire, and here’s why. Almost the exact same time he checked into the game, Duke won the game. As amazing as Zion was, and as all-around of a game as it was from everyone, Goldwire caused the defense to refocus and brought in an unexpected lineup that caused one of the craziest comebacks in Duke history.

Goldwire gets my vote - if the poll would show me names.

eta - switched from mobile view and the poll appeared. Goldwire still got me vote.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdevil View Post
    It has to go to Jordan Goldwire, and here’s why. Almost the exact same time he checked into the game, Duke won the game. As amazing as Zion was, and as all-around of a game as it was from everyone, Goldwire caused the defense to refocus and brought in an unexpected lineup that caused one of the craziest comebacks in Duke history.
    This one is up there on the Hallowed Halls now with The Miracle Minute.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Goldwire

Absolutely Goldwire. But Zion played an awesome game with 4 fouls. Amazing that he was able to stay aggressive on offense and defense and not pick up his 5th and still be incredibly effective.

Can we vote for Zion’s sweat?

I'd give k this one .he changed d orchestrated the greatest comeback ever.

3 legit choices...I went for Cam, because he had "the look" from three late....and wanted the ball...but I'm totally on board with any votes for Zion and Goldie...

Awesome comeback.. Went with Cam, his threes were huge..But Zion, Goldwire and the rest were great late..Amazing comeback..

I went with Cam. When you've got a kid who can stroke it like that you're in every game.

Jordan

Blown layup notwithstanding, we don't win without Goldwire's defensive hustle

I still went with Zion, but not surprised Jordan is running away with it. He definitely lit a fire under this team with his energy.

Cam was also deserving, with the clutch shooting. Can't go wrong with any of those 3 guys.

Got to be Goldwire. Those people in chat who were giving him crap. Take that...

Reddish hit the big shots, but IMO Goldwire was the key to the game. I can't vote for K putting on the defensive adjustments, so Goldwire gets my vote.

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Zion is the God of All Beasts. Goldwire would be a no brainer if he hadn’t blown that wide open layup.