Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Well

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Jerome and Salt both picked up a couple fouls when coming on the court for warm-ups.
    I hear you, but for Salt, that’s not completely unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    I hear you, but for Salt, that’s not completely unreasonable.

LOL. However, neither of them were F1.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Maye and White

I must be missing something, but Luke Maye named ACC player of the week and Coby White is ACC Freshman of the week after Cheats win over Miami.

Additionally, Dave Glenn today raved about Cheats great win over Miami and how they’ve hit their stride. He also discussed at length the Pack’s resilience on the road against Pitt. The Duke-UVA game was very briefly noted.

Diakite is not starting but he is available off the bench.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    I must be missing something, but Luke Maye named ACC player of the week and Coby White is ACC Freshman of the week after Cheats win over Miami.

Additionally, Dave Glenn today raved about Cheats great win over Miami and how they’ve hit their stride. He also discussed at length the Pack’s resilience on the road against Pitt. The Duke-UVA game was very briefly noted.
    Same old, same old...

And when did K win COY last? IIRC, at least a decade ago, a few ncaas and golds ago.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Same old, same old...

And when did K win COY last? IIRC, at least a decade ago, a few ncaas and golds ago.

-jk
    And has never been named AP Coach of the Year. A truly staggering commentary on Associated Press voters.

Looks like UVA has poor 3pt defense.

Part of the reason Coby White is so effective is that he carries the ball like Hanstravel shuffled his feet... every time down the court.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Well while David Glenn continues to get worse and worse....and ignores Duke Virginia - it was the only college game that ALL the national shows talked about today.

I really enjoy Chat Line for our games....just now thought how fun it would be if we had it open right now durin* Cheats/UVAgame

Quote Originally Posted by tteettimes View Post
    I really enjoy Chat Line for our games...just now thought how fun it would be if we had it open right now durin* Cheats/UVAgame
    I agree....we could all laugh at how the heels just got screwed with that shot clock call against Virginia...costing them a hoop.

UNC getting hosed by the refs on obvious calls. And it's hilarious. Lol. I think they used up all their breaks from the refs in the Miami come back Saturday. They got away with murder in that game, refs trying to balance it out. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    I agree...we could all laugh at how the heels just got screwed with that shot clock call against Virginia...costing them a hoop.
    It was a frustrating call for the Heels, but it was the right one - shot clock expired without possession, as they clearly showed on the replay.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    It was a frustrating call for the Heels, but it was the right one - shot clock expired without possession, as they clearly showed on the replay.
    Made more sense than the foul under the basket, IMHO

Doesn't always get called like that though, and I think they were upset with the mounting bad calls from earlier. The under the basket bail out fail called on Kenny Williams, then white gets hammerrd on the drive without a call.

Earlier in the game, Virgina obviously hit the ball out and refs gave it to Virginia. Replay showed it, stadium moaned and groaned. 😂

UNC tears are delicious.

i'm enjoying UVA flexing its muscle on the cheaters. UNC is shooting pretty well from 3, and they still down. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    Doesn't always get called like that though, and I think they were upset with the mounting bad calls from earlier. The under the basket bail out fail called on Kenny Williams, then white gets hammerrd on the drive without a call.

Earlier in the game, Virgina obviously hit the ball out and refs gave it to Virginia. Replay showed it, stadium moaned and groaned. 😂

UNC tears are delicious.
    the most deliciousest

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    i'm enjoying UVA flexing its muscle on the cheaters. UNC is shooting pretty well from 3, and they still down. Love it.
    UNC is 6-15 (40%) on 3 PT FG while UVa is 6-9 (67%).
    Bob Green

That will almost never get called, because for all intents and purposes, the Hoo's possession was over, the ball was 75 feet away from the basket. If it was still UVA ball, then it should have been over and back. I hate all ticky tacky calls that help a team that screws up...(but I'll live with it if the team that gets screwed is the Cheats)

They should have put 2.6 on the clock. I they had, the put back would have been good, lol!