Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 368
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

    MBB: Duke 81, Virginia 71 Post-Game Thread

    Put your post-game thoughts here.
    JBDuke

    Andre Dawkins: ďPeople ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. Thatís kind of the same thing.Ē

  2. #2
    Great win. And that block.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Durham
    Wire to wire win!

  4. #4
    Congrats to Duke - shoot over 60% from 3 every night, and you'll win almost every game by 20+! Just an amazingly unbelievable shooting performance from 3. Total difference in the game.

  5. #5
    Good game guys. You guys are just better. Fortunately we don't have to play again. If we do, it'll at least be late in either tourney and I can live with that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NC
    Well THAT was unexpected! But I will take it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Fantastic game! And tremendous shooting by all! LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Durham
    Duke can't win unless they shoot at least 60% from 3.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Itís all the more satisfying thanks to the halftime show discussion unanimously giving the edge to UVA despite the fact Duke had controlled the entire first half.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Carolina

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Fantastic game! And tremendous shooting by all! LGD GTHc!
    No minutes for AOC - was he sick/injured? I'm sure I missed something...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmoss1812 View Post
    Good game guys. You guys are just better. Fortunately we don't have to play again. If we do, it'll at least be late in either tourney and I can live with that.
    Now please beat the crap out of the cheats.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    It was nice to see Duke do to an opponent that typically has done to them: shoot well above usual 3 point percentage.

    Duke should be number 1 come Monday.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Since the Kentucky game, that was the first time every guy in the starting lineup had a great game in the same game.

    What a team performance on both ends of the court! We looked like the best team in the country today.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, D.C.

    Thanks again

    To the UVa fans who post here. Youíve got a great program and a great team. Your posts raise the level of discourse here.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    Since the Kentucky game, that was the first time every guy in the starting lineup had a great game in the same game.

    What a team performance on both ends of the court! We looked like the best team in the country today.
    For real. I was proud of the UVA guys to keep it to a 10pt margin. I'd guess if Duke shoots over 60% from 3 and makes 13 (or more), they beat ANYBODY by 20+. Actually, probably 25+...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, D.C.

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by gocanes0506 View Post
    It was nice to see Duke do to an opponent that typically has done to them: shoot well above usual 3 point percentage.

    Duke should be number 1 come Monday.
    So who predicted that Duke would win by shooting a higher percentage from 3 than 2? Raise your hand and link to your pregame post, please.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis325 View Post
    Now please beat the crap out of the cheats.
    I would be pretty surprised if we win Monday night. That's a really tough turnaround after a really physical game.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    To the UVa fans who post here. Youíve got a great program and a great team. Your posts raise the level of discourse here.
    Seconded. We are all big UVA fans next week, especially Monday.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke Shane View Post
    Itís all the more satisfying thanks to the halftime show discussion unanimously giving the edge to UVA despite the fact Duke had controlled the entire first half.
    Yea and poor Jay is perfect at picking losers during Game Day.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Earth
    We're 2-2 on the season in nights were you can beat (UK, tonight) or lose to anybody. Tonight reminded me a little of Jason Tatum's performance in the game up there 2 years ago. I don't think Round 3 will be as favorable to us as the first two.

    We are all UVA fans on Monday night. Good luck.

Similar Threads

  1. MBB: Duke 69, Virginia 65 -- Post-Game Thread
    By JBDuke in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:58 PM
  2. MBB: Duke 56, Virginia 41 Post-Game Thread
    By pfrduke in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 07:54 AM
  3. Duke 55, Virginia 48 Post Game Thread
    By Bob Green in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. Duke 57, Virginia 46 Post-Game Thread
    By Jumbo in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 10:05 AM
  5. Duke MBB v. Virginia post-game thread
    By throatybeard in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •