Unbiased Article - Duke gets all the calls

I noticed this article in the NY Post this morning. As you may or may not know, New Jersey won a recent Supreme Court case making it legal to bet on sports. So several states (i.e., Delaware, New York) have joined New Jersey to open new sports books, which includes internet and telephone apps. to bring the betting to you.

To complement that, some newspapers, like the New York Post, have a daily column on sports betting angles of interest which are more interested in who's going to win (or who's going to be above/below the betting line) in a particular game.

Today's subject is "Breaking Down Why Duke Gets To The Foul Line More!", which I loosely interpret as why Duke gets more calls than the other team (on fouls anyway).
    https://nypost.com/2019/02/09/breaki...oul-line-more/

Larry
    DevilHorse

P.S. Kentucky Wildcat - running in the Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs today. Is that a (non) hunch bet?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHorse View Post
    I noticed this article in the NY Post this morning. As you may or may not know, New Jersey won a recent Supreme Court case making it legal to bet on sports. So several states (i.e., Delaware, New York) have joined New Jersey to open new sports books, which includes internet and telephone apps. to bring the betting to you.

To complement that, some newspapers, like the New York Post, have a daily column on sports betting angles of interest which are more interested in who's going to win (or who's going to be above/below the betting line) in a particular game.

Today's subject is "Breaking Down Why Duke Gets To The Foul Line More!", which I loosely interpret as why Duke gets more calls than the other team (on fouls anyway).
    https://nypost.com/2019/02/09/breaki...oul-line-more/

Larry
    DevilHorse

P.S. Kentucky Wildcat - running in the Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs today. Is that a (non) hunch bet?
    I saw it this morning. It actually justifies why Duke gets more calls based on style of play, etc. It doesn’t mention the fact that when you are winning at the end of games, the opponent also fouls you more. It’s not a hit piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Avvocato View Post
    I saw it this morning. It actually justifies why Duke gets more calls based on style of play, etc. It doesn’t mention the fact that when you are winning at the end of games, the opponent also fouls you more. It’s not a hit piece.
    I agree with your take exactly, and I also noticed they left off a major factor in FT volume....being ahead late in games.