Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    I just want to share a text conversation I was having with my friend during this game (sorry if it's a bit blurry):

Attachment 8940

I inadvertently predicted Cam would hit the game winner.

My friend told me to go buy a lottery ticket after the game ended
    Blurry? Did you get poked in the eye or something?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

The cheats lose,ESPN cuts there game off early and now THE SHOT.Is this Christmas in January or what?

There were a lot of points early in the 2nd half where they could have stretched the lead and demoralized us, but we hung tough and RJ was amazing with dribble drive. Hoping this game will bring back the Cam that we saw earlier in the season. I don’t expect 46% 3-pt shooting all season, but I like that we find different ways to win. Just special.

Not overlooking Cuse, but hoping Zion can come back 100% for UVA.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Tre didn't shoot well but his game wasn't bad with 8 points, 5 boards, 6A:1TO, and 3 steals. I'll take that.
    Seems like he had a couple more turnovers than that. Counted his failed lobs as shots I guess.

Duke can't shoot threes or win on the road.

11-24 from 3 including a game winning nothing but net 3 and a win at #13 FSU feels great right now. Wow!

Anyone know how much real time elapsed after RJ missed his second FT? Basically, how long did the final 2.8 seconds actually take?

Go back and look at the huddle before the last play. Coach K is not talking to Cam at all . . . until right at the end. He looks at Cam and says, “You’ll make it.” That’s Coach K! That’s Duke basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post
    Anyone know how much real time elapsed after RJ missed his second FT? Basically, how long did the final 2.8 seconds actually take?
    About a month and a half.

Great road win by the team in a way too physical game. To borrow a phrase from -jk, I like flowy hoops. There was no flow in that slug fest.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    I'll take the credit for this win folks! Today i climbed a volcano (Volcan Sta Maria in Guatemala, 3772m). The only play of the game that took place after firing up the ol' internet was Cam's 3 for the win.
    Looks like Duke got hot from 3 for the first time in a while, and we got essentially nothing from our big men.
    Always tough to win at FSU, so this one is pure gold!
    My heart needs you to fire up the internet sooner

In real time or in tv teddy time?

Quote Originally Posted by WHOneedsSOX View Post
    Watching the play for the 10th time, that was definitely drawn up for Cam. Bolden and White crashed down hard to pin down the defenders for Cam. Great play call.
    Yep. Tre only had eyes for Cam. RJ was the Seminole magnet.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Ten minutes from the time RJ got fouled until the Reddish 3 in real time

In real time or in tv teddy time?

I swear he was eyeing that replay in the last timeout seeing if he could switch the call back. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkDukie View Post
    What a playcall and shot by Cam! I love it. He's been in a funk, so I'm really happy he balled out today and then won the game.
    Brilliant play call. I thought Cam might be the number two option on the play, but it really looked like he was number one and RJ was a decoy.

This really bodes well for the rest of the season. Cam got out of his own way and just played ball. I really happy for the him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I swear he was eyeing that replay in the last timeout seeing if he could switch the call back. Sheesh.
    Wouldn't surprise me. Yet, their last 3 FT shoulda been 2 FT as the foot sure looked to be on the line. But no replay/review there.

Water under the dam(n) now. Or, is that water over the bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    He obviously was still reviewing something. Even if he was just looking to adjust the time, how can they re-review a play after the review has “concluded”? Shouldn’t the timeout(s) count as a “play” and prevent any further review?
    Last edited by DangerDevil; 01-12-2019 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Cam Bam Thank You Ma'am!

RJ was the reason we won as he put us on his back, but this was the Cam we have been hoping for.

Agree with scottdude that we weren't getting any bounces or luck, until the RJ missed FT and the bad bounce for FSU...so I guess we got the one bounce we needed.

K just reminding everyone that he's not all inspiration, he can X and O a little, too.

AMAZING road win. I hope Zion is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Brilliant play call. I thought Cam might be the number two option on the play, but it really looked like he was number one and RJ was a decoy.

This really bodes well for the rest of the season. Cam got out of his own way and just played ball. I really happy for the him.
    I actually said in the game thread they should run a play for Cam. Good thing Coach K is as smart as me, lol kidding of course. But Cam is a much better catch and shoot guy than RJ. Or at least today he was. RJ needs to catch and take a dribble or two usually to get a rhythm. No time for that with 2.8 seconds left.

Wouldn't surprise me. Yet, their last 3 FT shoulda been 2 FT as the foot sure looked to be on the line. But no replay/review there.

Water under the dam(n) now. Or, is that water over the bridge?
    Nah, the water is frozen.