WTB: 2 tix for Miami (3/2) for a person from Washington State

Hi all,

I've been a lifelong Duke fan (since I was 9 and watched the '92 game), but I live up in Washington State. I've never had a chance to go to a Duke game, let alone go to one at Cameron, but I am hoping to fly over for the U-Miami game on 3/2. I've read the best way to get reasonably priced tickets is show up day of, but I can't imagine flying that far and hoping I can still get them.

If anyone has any extra tickets or knows a way for me to get tickets I'd so appreciate it. I'd rather not pay the prices I'm seeing on Stub Hub, etc, but this is a once in a lifetime event for me, so if I have to so I can have tickets in hand before I fly over, I will.

Thanks, and I appreciate any help you can give! Please PM me.

Auction Question

I was reading a pinned thread on here and it references Blue Healers as an auction site. Looks like if you win, the tickets are probably better priced than stubhub prices and it appears to go to a good cause. Does anyone have anymore information on this site? Is it legitimate? There isn't much other information on their website itself.

While the auction closes about a week before the game, I'd be willing to risk that if I can't get another connection for tickets knowing free market tickets may be priced higher by then.

I've been rooting for Duke since I was 9, so this is a once in a lifetime thing so I can't risk just showing up as others mention unfortunately, even if that means free/very cheap tickets. So if anyone has anymore information on the legitimacy of the Blue Healers auction, that would also be appreciated!

D

Quote Originally Posted by thorndj View Post
    Hi all,

I've been a lifelong Duke fan (since I was 9 and watched the '92 game), but I live up in Washington State. I've never had a chance to go to a Duke game, let alone go to one at Cameron, but I am hoping to fly over for the U-Miami game on 3/2. I've read the best way to get reasonably priced tickets is show up day of, but I can't imagine flying that far and hoping I can still get them.

If anyone has any extra tickets or knows a way for me to get tickets I'd so appreciate it. I'd rather not pay the prices I'm seeing on Stub Hub, etc, but this is a once in a lifetime event for me, so if I have to so I can have tickets in hand before I fly over, I will.

Thanks, and I appreciate any help you can give! Please PM me.

Blue Healers is certainly legit. They and DBR have been doing it for a long time.

Occasionally BH/DBR even has an extra pair up.

-jk

Awesome! I really appreciate the response! Glad to know there’s potentially a better option.

D