Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Joined a Clemson Site.

Just for grins, I joined a Clemson site, and was very respectful to them, and told them how many of us were pulling for them tonight.
    They didn't want to hear it, obviously..lol
    Never seen such venom directed at a rival school before. Such as, Duke cheats, the refs help us all the time, they don't want us to support them, and some other posts that we would not allow on our site. Full of profanity as well. It sure makes me appreciate the fans of other schools we have on our site, which are just good people.
    Simply amazing to me..But funny too..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    Just for grins, I joined a Clemson site, and was very respectful to them, and told them how many of us were pulling for them tonight.
    Never seen such venom directed at a rival school before. Such as, Duke cheats, the refs help us all the time, they don't want us to support them, and some other posts that we would not allow on our site. Full of profanity as well. It sure makes me appreciate the fans of other schools we have on our site, which are just good people.
    They may feel that the 360 dunk by Zion was a over the top.

Too bad. I have been to basketball and football games at Clemson wearing Duke gear, and have always had a very pleasant set of interactions with Clemson fans and students.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    They may feel that the 360 dunk by Zion was a over the top.
    No, but they did say he walked. I will say, they are so lenient on what they are allowed to say..lol

No, but they did say he walked. I will say, they are so lenient on what they are allowed to say..lol
    Not many sports boards are moderated as tightly as this one is.

Most sports boards are not as good as this one is.

I think there is some cause and effect.

I joined TigerNet...which one were you on?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Too bad. I have been to basketball and football games at Clemson wearing Duke gear, and have always had a very pleasant set of interactions with Clemson fans and students.
    I have always had nothing but positive experiences with Clemson students/alum and family in the face to face world.

I'm pulling for them tonight!
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    I am too, which is apparently more than they do for us in the NCAAT....in hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Not many sports boards are moderated as tightly as this one is.

Most sports boards are not as good as this one is.

I think there is some cause and effect.
    I guess that means rules (and following and enforcing them) have consequences. Does that apply to the rest of life?

Don't forget, Zion was supposed to go to Clemson. But then he did a 360.

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    I have always had nothing but positive experiences with Clemson students/alum and family in the face to face world.
    That's the difference, when it comes to saying things on the internet some people will talk big, but when it comes to saying those same things to your face, they are cowards. It's the world we live in. GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    I joined TigerNet...which one were you on?
    Tigernet. Trueblueduke...

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    I am too, which is apparently more than they do for us in the NCAAT...in hoops.
    I was, but in hindsight, maybe they don't deserve a win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    I was but not anymore. That’ll show em.

I was, but in hindsight, maybe they don't deserve a win tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    I'll still be pullng for them - both because they are ACC* and due to family ties. Will be watching the sidelines looking for a glimpse of Nephew Alex.

* unc doesn't get this treatment - they may lose as many games as possible and I might be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Don't forget, Zion was supposed to go to Clemson. But then he did a 360.
    I see what you are trying to do there, but if Zion was supposed to go to Clemson and did a 360 wouldn't he be at Clemson
    Coach K on Kyle Singler - "What position does he play? ... He plays winner."

"Duke is never the underdog" - Quinn Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I guess that means rules (and following and enforcing them) have consequences. Does that apply to the rest of life?
    “On some days you have good ideas and on some days you have bad ones. The trick is knowing the difference. Instantly. What you do after that is a matter of character or sometimes how fast you can run.”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    No, it won't show them anything. But at least I would not have to listen to two very vocal CU fans at work..

Quote Originally Posted by tbyers11 View Post
    I see what you are trying to do there, but if Zion was supposed to go to Clemson and did a 360 wouldn't he be at Clemson
    Now see....you had to go ruin a perfectly good meme...with LOGIC and MATH!!!! Touche.