Page 906 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969049059069079089169561006 ... LastLast
Results 18,101 to 18,120 of 26103
    Biden basically says they're confident in the final call in AZ, won MN, and in play in GA. Didn't mention NC that I caught. Says they feel good about WI, MI, and PA.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    *Narrator*

He did not, in fact, go to bed.
    Me neither...
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Atlanta won’t finish its count tonight. Election workers in Fulton County, who were counting absentee ballots, went home for the night. A water line break delayed the count.

Anyone know how safe those ballots are during the night? I hate to even think like that, but my brother-in-law, who lives in Atlanta, brought it up.
    One has to assume -- and hope -- they are under significant guard.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Biden basically says they're confident in the final call in AZ, won MN, and in play in GA. Didn't mention NC that I caught. Says they feel good about WI, MI, and PA.
    Trump tweets: We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Poles are closed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    And Ernst takes Iowa senate.

Whenever I see her I think of the Geico commercial where they have an "aunt" problem - "Aunt Joni's here!"

The RATT problem commercial is even better...
    The clogging problem is among the more delightful problems one might have.

Trump tweets: We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Poles are closed!
    Poland has nothing to do with this!

Quote Originally Posted by brickey View Post
    Call it the 2020 effect, but what disturbs me most about tonight is my awakening to the true extent of our divisiveness and our influence by social media. Saddest part, though —shame on me for not realizing this sooner— is that DBR is part of the problem. We’re an open community that any nimrod can join to perpetuate the “idea” that climate change is a political opinion (and gain sporks for it). I’m a real wanker for not seeing this sooner.
    i don’t recall too much discussion on climate change. I know of one person who I think made it political. He is not on DBR.
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Votes cannot be cast after the Poles are closed!
    For those of you who thought Russia or China were the problem in this election, you never saw Poland sneaking in there, did you?
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

I hope they guard those votes in Atlanta...
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Full disclosure (I'm the last one to defend Trump) - in his tweet he spelled polls correctly, though he did randomly capitalize the P.

Quote Originally Posted by brickey View Post
    Call it the 2020 effect, but what disturbs me most about tonight is my awakening to the true extent of our divisiveness and our influence by social media. Saddest part, though —shame on me for not realizing this sooner— is that DBR is part of the problem. We’re an open community that any nimrod can join to perpetuate the “idea” that climate change is a political opinion (and gain sporks for it). I’m a real wanker for not seeing this sooner.
    I couldn’t see this any differently. Any climate denial on this board is a massive outlier and the mods have done a good job keeping public policy discussion off the board with few exceptions. I also strongly disagree with the implication that the solution to misinformation on social media is increased content control but I’ll leave it at that as I don’t know how to engage further without wading into PPB waters.

Full disclosure (I'm the last one to defend Trump) - in his tweet he spelled polls correctly, though he did randomly capitalize the P.
    Pretty sure he misspelled polls just as the post said. Perhaps he edited it after.

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    I hope they guard those votes in Atlanta...
    There are MANY non-crazy people in Atlanta who already believe the burst pipe was nefarious.

No he didn’t? It’s still up. Take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Pretty sure he misspelled polls just as the post said. Perhaps he edited it after.
    Yes, I copied and pasted the original tweet. It was corrected.

From earlier in the evening, NFL memes with the best meme of the night:

FACBC866-5749-4E33-BA7D-5E86CD8FC552.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    No he didn’t? It’s still up. Take a look.
    Copied straight from the tweet:

"We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!"

Also copied straight from the tweet:

"Some or all of the content shared in this Tweet is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Interesting that Twitter very quickly called him out on this. Big Donald is probably not happy.

NE-2 looking pretty solid for Biden; projected 325,000 votes total, Biden leads by ~23,000 votes with 311,000 counted. Just the one electoral vote, but inordinately useful as a bellwether, and might actually be the decider (dog help us).

Copied straight from the tweet:

"We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!"

Also copied straight from the tweet:

"Some or all of the content shared in this Tweet is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Interesting that Twitter very quickly called him out on this. Big Donald is probably not happy.
    I copied and pasted his original tweet, which had 'poles' not 'polls'. It has since been corrected.

I copied and pasted his original tweet, which had 'poles' not 'polls'. It has since been corrected.
    Gotcha. Sorry - wasn't accusing you of anything.