Page 493 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593993 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 26103
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    Freudian slip?
    Killing somebody. And it shows. That's not a political statement, that's fact.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    -Jason "Trump's less than robust response to Covid is absolutely killing him with older voters... this is such a wretched unforced error... wow" Evans
    I know that there is a long time to go but do we think these are the sort of voters that change their minds?

-Furni “I don’t think they will” ture.
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Don Jr. is still mocking masks, but his girlfriend just tested positive for The Covid...

I've only seen and heard bits and pieces of last night's Mt. Rushmore rally. But . . . Donald Trump did not look or sound like a man on the verge of turning things around.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    I've only seen and heard bits and pieces of last night's Mt. Rushmore rally. But . . . Donald Trump did not look or sound like a man on the verge of turning things around.
    I understand the President always has the use of Air Force One, and they all use the trappings of office to get re-elected, but how are the Blue Angels allowed to fly over a campaign rally?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I understand the President always has the use of Air Force One, and they all use the trappings of office to get re-elected, but how are the Blue Angels allowed to fly over a campaign rally?
    Well they had a military band playing as well. I'm guessing it was deemed an official state function. Couldn't miss the humongous Presidential Seal hanging behind the stage.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Well they had a military band playing as well. I'm guessing it was deemed an official state function. Couldn't miss the humongous Presidential Seal hanging behind the stage.
    On the 4th I could understand. Maybe. But after hearing the speech there was nothing "official state" about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    I guess the plan is to stick to the plan. It worked in 2016, and it really is the only trick he knows.

On the 4th I could understand. Maybe. But after hearing the speech there was nothing "official state" about it.
    Honey badger don’t give a rip.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I guess the plan is to stick to the plan. It worked in 2016, and it really is the only trick he knows.

Wow. Yes. Honey Badger.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=71614805

horse race question here - does Kanye pull enough votes from Biden to swing florida or some other swing state ala Nader?

There are deadlines to get on to each states ballot. I think Florida is in a few weeks on 7/15 and Michigan is the day after so it may not matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by niveklaen View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=71614805

horse race question here - does Kanye pull enough votes from Biden to swing florida or some other swing state ala Nader?
    Genius move by the incumbent.

*Eye roll*

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    There are deadlines to get on to each states ballot. I think Florida is in a few weeks on 7/15 and Michigan is the day after so it may not matter at all.
    And in most (all?) states, you need to submit a form with thousands of signatures from registered voters. It’s not just paying money and {poof} you’re on the ballot.

But, it would give me an opportunity to write in TSwift instead.

Interesting fact about the honey badger... It has an anal pouch it can turn inside out to release a horrendous stench to help fend off predators.

https://carnivora.net/honey-badgers-...out-t6875.html

Sounds about right.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Coronavirus has honey badgered the whole country. Coronavirus don't care; it does what it wants.

Yeah, I'm still on the honey badger thing.

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    https://ballotpedia.org/Deadline_to_run_for_president

I believe Ye has already missed the deadlines in Indiana, Maine, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, and Texas.

He will need to collect 132,781 registered voter signatures in the state of Florida by 7/15. He needs 30,000 Michigan signatures (from places all over the state, so you can't just collect from Detroit) by 7/16. Pennsylvania is easy, just a $200 fee by August 3. Wisconsin is also kinda easy, just 2,000 signatures by August 4th.

If Ye puts major money and effort into collecting signatures, he could be on a decent number of ballots, but I suspect he won't put in the effort and this is just a silly publicity stunt.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    https://ballotpedia.org/Deadline_to_run_for_president

I believe Ye has already missed the deadlines in Indiana, Maine, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, and Texas.

He will need to collect 132,781 registered voter signatures in the state of Florida by 7/15. He needs 30,000 Michigan signatures (from places all over the state, so you can't just collect from Detroit) by 7/16. Pennsylvania is easy, just a $200 fee by August 3. Wisconsin is also kinda easy, just 2,000 signatures by August 4th.

If Ye puts major money and effort into collecting signatures, he could be on a decent number of ballots, but I suspect he won't put in the effort and this is just a silly publicity stunt.
    I bet the Trump campaign would be happy to pay that for him.

I bet the Trump campaign would be happy to pay that for him.
    I think he has more money than Trump.

He ain’t no brokey broke.

It just dawned on me that we would be going from Melania Trump to Kim Kardashian as First Lady.
    I'm biting my tongue on anything else that I could write.