Page 258 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 1582082482562572582592602683083587581258 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 26103
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I truly do not completely understand how this transition has happened. It may be an overly simplified perspective, but it seems like the U.S.A. wants, and maybe even needs, a Centrist Party.
    The problem is that "centrist" is a very broad term.

Mike Bloomberg literally just walked past me and is having lunch two tables down.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Mike Bloomberg literally just walked past me and is having lunch two tables down.
    Where are you? Perhaps he can pick up your tab?

Is he still legally allowed to pick up your tab?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    LOL... you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    The problem is that "centrist" is a very broad term.
    Yeah, as is folks interpretation of their views on the political spectrum. Many people tend to think of their views as normalized rather than consider themselves extreme in either direction.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Is he still legally allowed to pick up your tab?
    Wish I had thought to ask. But I am proudly self-funding my lunch and am not taking donations.

Perot ran against Bush 41 in 1992 and his issues were primarily economics. He hated NAFTA, e.g. He was in and then of the race -- and then back in. Clinton led the entire way, but not by much.

Perot ran again in 1996 -- I believe -- because he had money still left in his campaign.

if you want to rattle him, tell him he looks like he's packed on a few extra pounds since Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Perot ran against Bush 41 in 1992 and his issues were primarily economics. He hated NAFTA, e.g. He was in and then of the race -- and then back in. Clinton led the entire way, but not by much.

Perot ran again in 1996 -- I believe -- because he had money still left in his campaign.
    Who could ever forget the "giant sucking sound"? Or Dana Carvey, who did double duty that election. I know I'm "na ga da".

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    Who could ever forget the "giant sucking sound"? Or Dana Carvey, who did double duty that election. I know I'm "na ga da".
    Or when they ditched Admiral Stockdale . . . .

E0E32859-A071-41BE-988A-5141C9A35461.jpg

Okay, so I met and talked with Bloomberg today and Reggie Love is supporting Mayor Pete. My Democratic ticket is set.

Donald, next time you are down this way give me a call. Just sayin’. If Joe Walsh or Bill Weld gets here first my dance ticket may be full.

Yes, I AM that shallow.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Okay, so I met and talked with Bloomberg today and Reggie Love is supporting Mayor Pete. My Democratic ticket is set.

Donald, next time you are down this way give me a call. Just sayin’. If Joe Walsh or Bill Weld gets here first my dance ticket may be full.

Yes, I AM that shallow.
    Awesome!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Awesome!
    And when I get appointed to Ambassador of Whereverstan, CB&B will be the official artist and pit master of the embassy at his convenience. I get a big budget, bruh!

And when I get appointed to Ambassador of Whereverstan, CB&B will be the official artist and pit master of the embassy at his convenience. I get a big budget, bruh!
    devildeac will try to ply you with beer, of course.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    devildeac will try to ply you with beer, of course.
    Try?

Yes, I AM that shallow.
    Awesome pic! I initially misread your comment and thought that was Reggie Love in the picture and I was thinking he has really aged (no offense to whoever that is but I'm guessing he is over 38).

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Sweet...just make sure that I get time off and a travel budget home for football tailgates.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Yes, I AM that shallow.
    Life's been good to you so far!

(I won't include the references to crazy)

Try?
    Or a super sized soft drink perhaps?