Page 1296 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 29679611961246128612941295129612971298 ... LastLast
Results 25,901 to 25,920 of 26103
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I'm thinking of moving to North Haverbrook. Or maybe ogdenville.
    I'm going to Brockway
    Coach K on Kyle Singler - "What position does he play? ... He plays winner."

"Duke is never the underdog" - Quinn Cook

Quote Originally Posted by tbyers11 View Post
    I'm going to Brockway
    Losertown.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I stand by my theory that there was a spontaneous show tune outbreak. Those things can be compelling. It helped Springfield recognize that the burlesque house was part and parcel of the fabric of the community. This seems like the most likely cause of insurrection.
    Kind of like bursting out into some Les Miz? Though by the looks of it, I don't think there were a lot of Andrew Lloyd Webber fans in the crowd on January 6.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Kind of like bursting out into some Les Miz? Though by the looks of it, I don't think there were a lot of Andrew Lloyd Webber fans in the crowd on January 6.
    LOL! I was seriously going to post this and had gone to look for it.

Exactly like that. And don't be judgy mcjudgeface.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    LOL! I was seriously going to post this and had gone to look for it.
    Great minds. And a good excuse to listen to one of my favorite songs. And here's tomorrow's theme song:

Last edited by CrazyNotCrazie; 01-18-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Well, Sen. Tuberville appears to -- he was arguing that there is too much illness and unrest in the country to go forward with the inauguration on January 20. I don't think he was thinking that Speaker Pelosi would then be president.
    The guy who can't name the three branches of government? Yeah, he has no idea that it would lead to President Pelosi.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The guy who can't name the three branches of government? Yeah, he has no idea that it would lead to President Pelosi.
    Wonder if he thinks Nick Saban would become president?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Can't really get into their heads or try to come up with a rational basis. BUT I will note that QAnon has been prophesizing (as I understand it) that Trump will remain president and everyone just needs to "trust the plan."
    The danger is everything becomes part of the plan. Some of these people have so committed to this belief that they are detached from reality. Trump no longer being president is “part of the plan” because he is now working behind the scenes. Or it’s so Dems let their guard down and Trump and JKF jr can bring the Avengers and Thanos down on them. Or some other gibberish. There will be a large, vocal and dangerous subset that will hold on to this because it’s their life now. It will get smaller and smaller but more intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    The danger is everything becomes part of the plan. Some of these people have so committed to this belief that they are detached from reality. Trump no longer being president is “part of the plan” because he is now working behind the scenes. Or it’s so Dems let their guard down and Trump and JKF jr can bring the Avengers and Thanos down on them. Or some other gibberish. There will be a large, vocal and dangerous subset that will hold on to this because it’s their life now. It will get smaller and smaller but more intense.
    Yup. I have also heard/seen the idea that if Trump really leaves the WH, it is because he is part of the Deep State too. Just conspiracy craziness that is disassociated from reality. And heavily armed.

Sleep well, America.

Yup. I have also heard/seen the idea that if Trump really leaves the WH, it is because he is part of the Deep State too. Just conspiracy craziness that is disassociated from reality. And heavily armed.

Sleep well, America.
    Fun theory I saw yesterday was that Biden was under arrest, and he and *****’s faces were being swapped, Face/Off style, such that when “Biden” is being inaugurated it will actually... you see where this is going.

The real Biden presumably will be wandering around Mar-A-Lago with his sewn on ***** head that he agreed to for some reason.

🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    Fun theory I saw yesterday was that Biden was under arrest, and he and *****’s faces were being swapped, Face/Off style, such that when “Biden” is being inaugurated it will actually... you see where this is going.

The real Biden presumably will be wandering around Mar-A-Lago with his sewn on ***** head that he agreed to for some reason.

🤪
    Converted. You had me at Face/Off.

🤪
    Are you saying this isn’t a viable theory? It fits with all the Q prophecies.

��
    I saw that too. Really hard to tell who is serious and who is seriously trolling.

Meanwhile, in addition to the inauguration on Wednesday (QAnon notwithstanding), the impeachment trial likely begins this week. Trump still does not have his legal team set. Maggie H. at NYT reporting that Giuliani will not be on the team although he really really really wants to be -- but that could all change. Sounds like everyone from the last time has begged off except maybe Dershowitz. I'm hoping he represents himself. No one can champion Trump better than Trump in his mind, and it will put him back in the spotlight instead of steaming down in MAL without Twitter.

Oh please please please please please. Although Giuliani would be just as big a disaster, perhaps even more so.

I saw that too. Really hard to tell who is serious and who is seriously trolling.

Meanwhile, in addition to the inauguration on Wednesday (QAnon notwithstanding), the impeachment trial likely begins this week. Trump still does not have his legal team set. Maggie H. at NYT reporting that Giuliani will not be on the team although he really really really wants to be -- but that could all change. Sounds like everyone from the last time has begged off except maybe Dershowitz. I'm hoping he represents himself. No one can champion Trump better than Trump in his mind, and it will put him back in the spotlight instead of steaming down in MAL without Twitter.

Oh please please please please please. Although Giuliani would be just as big a disaster, perhaps even more so.
    Giuliani said yesterday evening he cannot do it because he is a potential witness do to the “trial by combat” comment. Dershowitz said that he would be defending Trump in the court of public opinion but not in the Senate. No chance Cruz, Hawley or Graham take the mantle although all are lawyers. It’s looking like Presidential Medal honoree Jim Jordan if he can’t figure out an excuse. I guess co-council Jared?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    The man has literally been dreaming of this moment for more than 30 years... let him have a little bit of pomp and circumstance before taking office at the most challenging moment since the Civil War.

Inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp

By ANDREW TAYLOR, COLLEEN LONG and ERIC TUCKER

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Capitol complex temporarily locked down Monday during a rehearsal for President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration after a fire in a homeless encampment roughly a mile away sent a plume of smoke into the air and caused security concerns in an already jittery city.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...98a24c9972008a

Andrew Lloyd Webber did not write Les Miserables.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Giuliani said yesterday evening he cannot do it because he is a potential witness do to the “trial by combat” comment. Dershowitz said that he would be defending Trump in the court of public opinion but not in the Senate. No chance Cruz, Hawley or Graham take the mantle although all are lawyers. It’s looking like Presidential Medal honoree Jim Jordan if he can’t figure out an excuse. I guess co-council Jared?
    Rudy got eviscerated online for misspelling "accomplice".
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Rudy got eviscerated online for misspelling "accomplice".
    We as a society seem to care less and less about spelling and grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    We as a society seem to care less and less about spelling and grammar.
    We as a society seem to care fewer and fewer...