Page 1004 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 450490495499410021003100410051006101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,080 of 26103
    Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Awesome. Now the Dems are resorting to name-calling. I suppose it was just a matter of time. SMH.
    You are upset by name calling?

That seems rather quaint, given what has come from the White House for the last four years.

And that doesn’t seem so bad, to be honest... I mean, her name is Kelly, and she has done some stuff that sort of seems to endorse QAnon folks...? That’s like calling me Dukie Ash. Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Because the acting replacement could be much much much worse?

Plus if he gets fired, he may miss the Pardon Train.
    Why does he care about pardoning? He has not been convicted of anything?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Why does he care about pardoning? He has not been convicted of anything?
    Nixon wasn’t convicted of anything, or even charged. But he was pardoned — and that was the end of that story.

This bodes well for normalcy. Trump campaign begins letting their people go.

Nixon wasn’t convicted of anything, or even charged. But he was pardoned — and that was the end of that story.
    So there is pre-emptive pardoning? Like "So and so might go in and gun down dozens of innocent bystanders, but if he does that, he/she is now considered pardoned?" God Bless America - what a dumb law.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, that’s the re-election folks. Their job is over. Now it’s up to the lawyers.

Speaking of — Jones Day (the main really big firm that still does Trump work) is getting a lot of pressure from inside and out to avoid a legal representation whose goal may only be to undermine faith in the electoral process.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/b...-lawsuits.html

Well, that’s the re-election folks. Their job is over. Now it’s up to the lawyers.

Speaking of — Jones Day (the main really big firm that still does Trump work) is getting a lot of pressure from inside and out to avoid a legal representation whose goal may only be to undermine faith in the electoral process.

Sure. Hopefully that means some of the post-campaign campaign ads and rallies that were mentioned in the news don't come to pass. And, hopefully a lot of those recently laid off workers are chatter boxes with some stories to tell to keep the remaining folks on the defensive.

Hot take: CNN and MSNBC need to just stop talking about Trump.

Just. Stop.

Second hot take: you should be able to count your State’s votes in a week when your state requires the votes to be received by Election Day. Looking at you, Georgia and Arizona.

Interesting indeed. But Jones Day is not going to drop out at this point. Money quote: “A number of Democratic and Republican partners at Jones Day said that while some of their colleagues were grumbling about the Trump relationship, it was the firm’s obligation to continue representing long-term clients, even if individual lawyers disagreed with their politics or tactics.”

The story will change quickly if bills are not paid.
    Carolina delenda est

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post

The story will change quickly if bills are not paid.
    Yes, and there is a history of that with DJT over the decades. Must be a hefty retainer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDailyS...51831667699712

Meanwhile in 2018 does anyone remember this?
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Just. Stop.
    Agree with this. A massive amount of publicity is given to Tump by the media most offended by his actions.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Because the acting replacement could be much much much worse?

Plus if he gets fired, he may miss the Pardon Train.
    New AG would still have to be confirmed, right? I don't see that happening any time soon. Who would be running DOJ? (Who would want to that wants to have a respectable career?)
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Just. Stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Agree with this. A massive amount of publicity is given to Tump by the media most offended by his actions.
    Hopefully he doesn't read DBR.

Seriously though, I hope the mods consider keeping the thread open through inauguration day. I think there's going to be plenty of stuff to discuss since one side has expanded the "horse race" to more of a gladiatorial horse fighting pit.

Hopefully he doesn't read DBR.

Seriously though, I hope the mods consider keeping the thread open through inauguration day. I think there's going to be plenty of stuff to discuss since one side has expanded the "horse race" to more of a gladiatorial horse fighting pit.
    Like where the horses are the Gladiators? I mean, I think I would watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Definitely where the horses are the gladiators. "Are you not entertneighed!"

Definitely where the horses are the gladiators. "Are you not entertneighed!"
    I am so mad at how much I laughed at that.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    New AG would still have to be confirmed, right? I don't see that happening any time soon. Who would be running DOJ? (Who would want to that wants to have a respectable career?)
    I don’t think the acting one would, though. It could be a Saturday Night Massacre until he found someone to indict {fill in the name}.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Would they have to run The Eliminator course at the end?