Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 747
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Ok, NOW can we please end this contest?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Iím happy where I am after the first week, I stink at this. Enjoying my week in the sun while it lasts.
    1991 -- 1992 -- 2001 -- 2010 -- 2015

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Guess not, they're at 112 with 11 minutes to go. Must be people were thinking they were feasting on cupcakes, forgetting that they're each still playing a not so good team tonight.
    I'm in positive territory now, and out of the basement with a +700 day!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nashville
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    I'm in positive territory now, and out of the basement with a +700 day!
    Nice. That game gave me a nice 1000 internet points. What a weird line that was.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Nice. That game gave me a nice 1000 internet points. What a weird line that was.
    I wasn't as confident on the spread so only put down 200

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ok, NOW can we please end this contest?
    This roller coaster ride has just begun. 😎

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBri View Post
    This roller coaster ride has just begun. 😎
    Indeed...I'm a sorry 20th at the moment...probably 3 points total on some results from being in the top ten....hopefully those things even out a bit...
    Don't waste your time on House of Cards S6!
    -We found out Frank was critical to making anyone else in the show interesting...not a surprise...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Lines are out. UNC/NCSU is a pick 'em with a very high 171 o/u

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBri View Post
    This roller coaster ride has just begun. 😎
    Donít I know it. I played last year and have no doubt my ceiling is no more than mediocrity.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by thedukelamere View Post
    I'm self banishing myself. My illiteracy has literally been confined to these degenerate gamblers threads, so the Man upstairs must be trying to tell me something. Ymm, Beer is clearly more my speed!
    You'll be welcomed back with empty glasses...

    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    I'll say it again. I am really, really bad at this.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Yeah, well, devildeac has way fewer rules than JasonEvans, and Jason only has one.
    Amazing. I'm referenced everywhere .

    Next thing ya know, we'll be talking about bowling alleys in some other thread...

    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilmington, NC

    Poor Wake

    I really thought they were going to turn the corner with Manning as the coach and make a trip to North Carolina, murderer's row throughout the state like it was in the past for visiting ACC teams. But they are trending in the wrong direction. This is a really, really bad Wake team tonight. Their only hope is to ride on the emotional wave of being in Joel Coliseum enough to keep it close and prey to the Demon Deacon that our freshmen get timid, which hasn't happened yet on much bigger stages that Joel coliseum.

    I'd be really shocked if we don't cover the -20.5.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    I really thought they were going to turn the corner with Manning as the coach and make a trip to North Carolina, murderer's row throughout the state like it was in the past for visiting ACC teams. But they are trending in the wrong direction. This is a really, really bad Wake team tonight. Their only hope is to ride on the emotional wave of being in Joel Coliseum enough to keep it close and prey to the Demon Deacon that our freshmen get timid, which hasn't happened yet on much bigger stages that Joel coliseum.

    I'd be really shocked if we don't cover the -20.5.
    That line seems low to me. Makes me think that Vegas knows something that I donít. (Which is true ó I avoid sports bets in real life besides the occasional pie).
    1991 -- 1992 -- 2001 -- 2010 -- 2015

  15. #75
    It's now official. I'm the winner of the pre-conference degenerates contest. Along with my victory in the 2018 NCAA tournament degenerates contest, that's now two majors in a row for me. I'm hot. I feel like the Justin Thomas or Brooks Koepka of our degenerate tour. (Professional Gamblers Association?).

    Anyway, I'm only 7th so far in the current conference-only degenerates contest, which I've always compared to the Masters tournament of our circuit. I've got work to do if I want to complete the non-calendar Triple Crown and have NYBri put a green jacket on me. Lots of work to do.


  16. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midlothian, VA
    Over / Under for UNCheat v NC State is currently 171..

    Thatís assuming nobody plays any defense? I know they both average 89 points a game, but they are only allowing 72 and 66.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Over / Under for UNCheat v NC State is currently 171..

    Thatís assuming nobody plays any defense? I know they both average 89 points a game, but they are only allowing 72 and 66.
    I took State in this one at -1, not sure if it's shifted since I placed my ticket. In my mind, I've been thinking State wins by 10 or so but figured UNC would be favored so I was surprised to see State -1. Went with the Pack anyway. Other than the Gonzaga game, UNC has really struggled against any team sniffing the top 25.

    I predict a State win, and possibly by double digits. Ole Roy finishes with a stat line of 1 jacket throw, 2 rage squats, and 2 unused time outs for a triple single.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    I predict a State win, and possibly by double digits. Ole Roy finishes with a stat line of 1 jacket throw, 2 rage squats, and 2 unused time outs for a triple single.
    I took the Heels, but would gladly lose my fake money to see this real result.
    1991 -- 1992 -- 2001 -- 2010 -- 2015

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    It's now official. I'm the winner of the pre-conference degenerates contest. Along with my victory in the 2018 NCAA tournament degenerates contest, that's now two majors in a row for me. I'm hot. I feel like the Justin Thomas or Brooks Koepka of our degenerate tour. (Professional Gamblers Association?).

    Anyway, I'm only 7th so far in the current conference-only degenerates contest, which I've always compared to the Masters tournament of our circuit. I've got work to do if I want to complete the non-calendar Triple Crown and have NYBri put a green jacket on me. Lots of work to do.

    Wait! What? There's a Green Jacket in this?
    2019 ACC Champs! On to the Big Dance!

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midlothian, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    I took State in this one at -1, not sure if it's shifted since I placed my ticket. In my mind, I've been thinking State wins by 10 or so but figured UNC would be favored so I was surprised to see State -1. Went with the Pack anyway. Other than the Gonzaga game, UNC has really struggled against any team sniffing the top 25.

    I predict a State win, and possibly by double digits. Ole Roy finishes with a stat line of 1 jacket throw, 2 rage squats, and 2 unused time outs for a triple single.
    I'm predicting (hoping?) NC State 172, UNCheat 2.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 12-30-2018, 01:26 PM
  2. NCAA Tournament picking contest- Degenerate Gamblers allowed!
    By JasonEvans in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 05:27 PM
  3. ACC Picking Contest - Degenerate Gamblers allowed!!
    By JasonEvans in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 03-12-2018, 10:04 AM
  4. Pre-ACC Picking Contest - Degenerate Gamblers Rejoice!
    By JasonEvans in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 01-01-2018, 05:09 PM
  5. ACC picking contest?
    By rasputin in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2017, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •