Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    I'm blaming Bob Green - it's like every pick I accidently match with him wins.
    I went 4-0 +2,000 yesterday with my winning percentage creeping back North of 67%.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I went 4-0 +2,000 yesterday with my winning percentage creeping back North of 67%.
    Nice work! That percentage is awesome, especially given the number of picks you've made. Right now you're en fuego.

Nice work! That percentage is awesome, especially given the number of picks you've made. Right now you're en fuego.
    I have effectively completed my regression to the mean (mediocrity)

With that percentage, he's pretty much be en fuego all season...

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    With that percentage, he's pretty much be en fuego all season...
    En Fuego!

-jk

Based on the halftime score, it looks like tonight’s game will go down to the wire for degenerates. I have State -15 and under 151

I took FSU (-11.5) and the Under (140). Big Monday is enjoyable as long as Duke isn't scheduled. Those Saturday - Monday turnarounds can be tough.
    Bob Green

I meant to take the "over" in this game for 200....somehow hit 500 for it....and now the game is starting off so slow...I may need the Noles to cover to break even....

I meant to take the "over" in this game for 200...somehow hit 500 for it...and now the game is starting off so slow...I may need the Noles to cover to break even...
    I took the under, so I'm happy about where it is now, but WTF, FSU? Cant you get any separation at home against a BAD Notre Dame team?

I mean C'MON!

This morning the site was offline, so I couldn't get a bet in, dadgummit!!

I went 1-1 (-50) yesterday when FSU failed to cover. Duke (-4) is the only bet I made this morning. I'll check numbers on the other games this afternoon after work.
    Bob Green

FSU and State are the two teams that I find the most difficult to get a bead on. Usually, by this time we know what teams are, but these two this year are giving me fits.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBri View Post
    FSU and State are the two teams that I find the most difficult to get a bead on. Usually, by this time we know what teams are, but these two this year are giving me fits.
    Miami and Wake drive me nuts....so the smart thing to do is for me to avoid that game tonight.....

But that would not be the degenerate thing to do, so I'm in on Miami and the under.

Miami and Wake drive me nuts...so the smart thing to do is for me to avoid that game tonight....

But that would not be the degenerate thing to do, so I'm in on Miami and the under.
    I shoulda known better....Miami and Wake....dadgum Miami got outscored 16-5 in last 3 minutes to lose by one. Way to get out coached Larra- NYEGA....

In tonight's action, I took the Over (121.5) in the GT at UVa game and Clemson (-4.5) to beat Pitt.
    Bob Green

In tonight's action, I took the Over (121.5) in the GT at UVa game and Clemson (-4.5) to beat Pitt.
    Bold move, taking the over in any UVA game.

A successful evening going 2-0 (+1,000).
    Bob Green

Good call on the UVA over.

Bob, you scare me. I greatly respect NYBri, too, but I think I'd rather have Bri on top of the leaderboard than Mr. Bob Green. Gaining on you is like pulling teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Great job, Jason! I actually was going to write a post to praise you even if you hadn't done so yourself. With a league of 26 people, everyone has their own personal battle to wage. If you're not contending at the top, you might be trying to fend off elimination to eventually get back to black like you did.

I've fallen off recently, so my battle right now is to not let a cold streak take me into the red, and hopefully I can get back to the $5K level or so by the end of the contest.
    Welp, this first goal of mine has been met. I honestly thought by the time I got back above $5000, I would be right there with the leaders. But nope, you guys have been too good at the top.

Next goal: $7000