Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    That's just it, they're not on your lawn. They are playing on the auxilliary court down the street.
    I'm picturing it kind of like caddie day at the club pool

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Rooting hard for a Duke 7-pt win as I believe I was the only one able to grab the sweet, sweet Duke -6.5.
    WOW, nice. I need to get up earlier. If that works out for you I'm going to be very, very ANGERY

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Rooting hard for a Duke 7-pt win as I believe I was the only one able to grab the sweet, sweet Duke -6.5.
    Hang on... you got Duke -6.5?!?!!? WOW! I got Duke -8.5. I am so jealous!
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Veg Insider has Duke -8.5

Tonight's the night, back in Black when the good guys beat UL!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I have -8.0

I got in nice on the over at 150. Looks like its up to 152.5 now!

FYI, the lines for tomorrow's games are already out while you watch tonight's game(s).

Maybe someone will snag for tomorrow the equivalent of Duke -6.5 tonight :-)

I took Duke at -8.5 but left the O/U alone.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    If I were serious, and not degenerate, I wouldn't touch the game.

I have Pitt +2.5, under 139

Pitt has frequently burned me this year.
    Our fortunes are linked this evening. I wanted to go for BC in the hope that I could gain a little ground on you but that little voice inside of me in a rare moment of sobriety told me to go with Pitt and under.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I took Duke at -8.5 but left the O/U alone.
    Wise man.

I was too slow last night, but hopefully just slow enough tonight. Just snagged Duke -7.5.

Scheduling mishap apparently at BC tonight...NO ONE IS THERE

UK just lost!! Sweet!! GO DEVILS!!!

I took Lou + and the under. Like us by 6 at about 71-65. Expect low scoring affair and we could struggle at times.

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    I took Lou + and the under. Like us by 6 at about 71-65. Expect low scoring affair and we could struggle at times.
    Dude, you have to reverse that “-:;&@;:— now.

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    That's what I did too...I was staying away at 6.5....but at 8.5...I just knew the game would be closer than that...

I've never been more happy to go back into the red.

I can't wait to see how my strategy of "furiously make bets while on tilt because Duke is currently losing by 23 points" pays off tonight.

Louisville hosts Clemson on Saturday. The advanced metrics folks** would make the Cards about a 5 or 6 point favorite in that game.

So, will anyone bet on the Ville or will you, like me, expect them to be a broken shell of a team? I know one thing, the number of points in the line is utterly irrelevant. Louisville will either come out fired up and angry, in which case they will blow Clemson's doors off, or they will be shell shocked and get hammered. There is no in between after a game like that.

-Jason "**-advanced stats would say last night was a 'good game' for Louisville, a positive result which will enhance their ratings... I think not" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Louisville hosts Clemson on Saturday. The advanced metrics folks** would make the Cards about a 5 or 6 point favorite in that game.

So, will anyone bet on the Ville or will you, like me, expect them to be a broken shell of a team? I know one thing, the number of points in the line is utterly irrelevant. Louisville will either come out fired up and angry, in which case they will blow Clemson's doors off, or they will be shell shocked and get hammered. There is no in between after a game like that.

-Jason "**-advanced stats would say last night was a 'good game' for Louisville, a positive result which will enhance their ratings... I think not" Evans
    Agree with you 95% on this...metrics are not relevant here...seems to me that the Cards had gotten over the Florida State debacle...until the Duke debacle came along...now it's cumulative...maybe exponential...emotional damage X 2. Clemson will destroy them if the Cards are still in the dumps. There is a chance, however, if the Cards come out angry and fired up, that a streaking Clemson team would be competitive.