Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    This sounds an awful lot like our next opponent.
    Yes it does. If Virginia starts missing shots and/or turning the ball over, they could be forced to speed up.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Whoops. I meant to say I'm going with both favorites tonight. I've got Clemson and Miami.
    Same here, I guess I won't be gaining any ground on you tonight (unless you passed on the o/u bet altogether).

+2,000 Baby!

Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    +2,000 Baby!

Woo hoo!
    Damn, MONSTER day for you. I was happy I gained ground on OPK, and then noticed you're one more good day from knocking me out of second.

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Damn, MONSTER day for you. I was happy I gained ground on OPK, and then noticed you're one more good day from knocking me out of second.
    BOOM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    I didn’t get home in time to be degenerate last night, but would have lost 50 overall.

On the road this weekend, may or may not get a chance to be degenerate. At least, in the sense of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I didn’t get home in time to be degenerate last night, but would have lost 50 overall.

On the road this weekend, may or may not get a chance to be degenerate. At least, in the sense of this thread.
    Are you so much of a degenerate that you cannot be trusted with a smartphone? Covers.com is available on the interwebs via a mobile device. Seriously, I didn't believe myself until I saw it with my own two eyes. My degeneracy has nearly tripled since.

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Are you so much of a degenerate that you cannot be trusted with a smartphone? Covers.com is available on the interwebs via a mobile device. Seriously, I didn't believe myself until I saw it with my own two eyes. My degeneracy has nearly tripled since.
    Can you pull it up on a Jitterbug?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Can you pull it up on a Jitterbug?
    Only if you have the Bluetooth enabled on your MedicAlert bracelet.
    Coach K on Kyle Singler - "What position does he play? ... He plays winner."

"Duke is never the underdog" - Quinn Cook

Quote Originally Posted by tbyers11 View Post
    Help . . . I’ve gambled and I can’t get up!

Here is some news that is highly relevant to the degenerates in this thread:

Referees will review all buzzer-beating shots during the NCAA Tournament, even those that don't affect the outcome

While purportedly a nod to "player statistics" and "score accuracy," we all know the force behind a move like this: the lines! Just this week, Oklahoma was able to cover against Iowa St. and hit the over, thanks to a 3-pointer that (fairly obviously IMO from watching the game live) came after the clock hit 0.0. But because it didn't affect the outcome, it wasn't reviewed.

I didn't realize it at the time, but UVA's buzzer beater against Duke earlier this year also appeared to be too late. My bet on UVA to cover that spread thanks the referees for missing it!

Quote Originally Posted by tbyers11 View Post
    You'll need to activate the feature with two claps of the hands.

Clap on..Clap off!

Quote Originally Posted by Hingeknocker View Post
    Here is some news that is highly relevant to the degenerates in this thread:

Referees will review all buzzer-beating shots during the NCAA Tournament, even those that don't affect the outcome

While purportedly a nod to "player statistics" and "score accuracy," we all know the force behind a move like this: the lines! Just this week, Oklahoma was able to cover against Iowa St. and hit the over, thanks to a 3-pointer that (fairly obviously IMO from watching the game live) came after the clock hit 0.0. But because it didn't affect the outcome, it wasn't reviewed.

I didn't realize it at the time, but UVA's buzzer beater against Duke earlier this year also appeared to be too late. My bet on UVA to cover that spread thanks the referees for missing it!
    I looked at it in slow-mo a few times, and I believe that shot was on time.

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    I looked at it in slow-mo a few times, and I believe that shot was on time.
    It was on time.

Vegas has UVA -2.

Seems like a reasonable line. Tough to call. We'll see! I love this rivalry as much as I hated the "rivalry" with UMd

I do not see any 12:00 games listed at Covers.com. I'm looking to win some fake $$ on the #11 VT at Clemson game but it isn't an option this morning.

What are my fellow Degenerates seeing?

In tonight's marque match up, I took Duke (+2) and the Over (135.5). Like the last game, I believe this contest will end up in the low 70s so I went to the website willing to take the Over up to 140. As for the spread, I like Duke to win outright so getting points is gravy.
    Bob Green

I do not see any 12:00 games listed at Covers.com. I'm looking to win some fake $$ on the #11 VT at Clemson game but it isn't an option this morning.

In tonight's marque match up, I took Duke (+2) and the Over (135.5). Like the last game, I believe this contest will end up in the low 70s so I went to the website willing to take the Over up to 140. As for the spread, I like Duke to win outright so getting points is gravy.
    Took Duke.

Made a few other picks, went through quickly and don’t even remember.

Noon games have just been added. Degenerate away!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Noon games have just been added. Degenerate away!
    Thanks for the notification!

I took Clemson (-3).
    Bob Green

Right now, I am unable to connect to Covers.com. It it behaving as thought the site is down. I was hoping to get in my wagers before the 12:00 games began.