Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Ok, NOW can we please end this contest?

I’m happy where I am after the first week, I stink at this. Enjoying my week in the sun while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Guess not, they're at 112 with 11 minutes to go. Must be people were thinking they were feasting on cupcakes, forgetting that they're each still playing a not so good team tonight.
    I'm in positive territory now, and out of the basement with a +700 day!

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    I'm in positive territory now, and out of the basement with a +700 day!
    Nice. That game gave me a nice 1000 internet points. What a weird line that was.

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Nice. That game gave me a nice 1000 internet points. What a weird line that was.
    I wasn't as confident on the spread so only put down 200

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ok, NOW can we please end this contest?
    This roller coaster ride has just begun. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by NYBri View Post
    Indeed...I'm a sorry 20th at the moment...probably 3 points total on some results from being in the top ten....hopefully those things even out a bit...

Lines are out. UNC/NCSU is a pick 'em with a very high 171 o/u

Quote Originally Posted by NYBri View Post
    Don’t I know it. I played last year and have no doubt my ceiling is no more than mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukelamere View Post
    I'm self banishing myself. My illiteracy has literally been confined to these degenerate gamblers threads, so the Man upstairs must be trying to tell me something. Ymm, Beer is clearly more my speed!
    You'll be welcomed back with empty glasses...

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

I'll say it again. I am really, really bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Yeah, well, devildeac has way fewer rules than JasonEvans, and Jason only has one.
    Amazing. I'm referenced everywhere .

Next thing ya know, we'll be talking about bowling alleys in some other thread...

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Poor Wake

I really thought they were going to turn the corner with Manning as the coach and make a trip to North Carolina, murderer's row throughout the state like it was in the past for visiting ACC teams. But they are trending in the wrong direction. This is a really, really bad Wake team tonight. Their only hope is to ride on the emotional wave of being in Joel Coliseum enough to keep it close and prey to the Demon Deacon that our freshmen get timid, which hasn't happened yet on much bigger stages that Joel coliseum.

I'd be really shocked if we don't cover the -20.5.

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    I really thought they were going to turn the corner with Manning as the coach and make a trip to North Carolina, murderer's row throughout the state like it was in the past for visiting ACC teams. But they are trending in the wrong direction. This is a really, really bad Wake team tonight. Their only hope is to ride on the emotional wave of being in Joel Coliseum enough to keep it close and prey to the Demon Deacon that our freshmen get timid, which hasn't happened yet on much bigger stages that Joel coliseum.

I'd be really shocked if we don't cover the -20.5.
    That line seems low to me. Makes me think that Vegas knows something that I don’t. (Which is true — I avoid sports bets in real life besides the occasional pie).

It's now official. I'm the winner of the pre-conference degenerates contest. Along with my victory in the 2018 NCAA tournament degenerates contest, that's now two majors in a row for me. I'm hot. I feel like the Justin Thomas or Brooks Koepka of our degenerate tour. (Professional Gamblers Association?).

Anyway, I'm only 7th so far in the current conference-only degenerates contest, which I've always compared to the Masters tournament of our circuit. I've got work to do if I want to complete the non-calendar Triple Crown and have NYBri put a green jacket on me. Lots of work to do.

Over / Under for UNCheat v NC State is currently 171..

That’s assuming nobody plays any defense? I know they both average 89 points a game, but they are only allowing 72 and 66.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Over / Under for UNCheat v NC State is currently 171..

That’s assuming nobody plays any defense? I know they both average 89 points a game, but they are only allowing 72 and 66.
    I took State in this one at -1, not sure if it's shifted since I placed my ticket. In my mind, I've been thinking State wins by 10 or so but figured UNC would be favored so I was surprised to see State -1. Went with the Pack anyway. Other than the Gonzaga game, UNC has really struggled against any team sniffing the top 25.

I predict a State win, and possibly by double digits. Ole Roy finishes with a stat line of 1 jacket throw, 2 rage squats, and 2 unused time outs for a triple single.

I predict a State win, and possibly by double digits. Ole Roy finishes with a stat line of 1 jacket throw, 2 rage squats, and 2 unused time outs for a triple single.
    I took the Heels, but would gladly lose my fake money to see this real result.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    It's now official. I'm the winner of the pre-conference degenerates contest. Along with my victory in the 2018 NCAA tournament degenerates contest, that's now two majors in a row for me. I'm hot. I feel like the Justin Thomas or Brooks Koepka of our degenerate tour. (Professional Gamblers Association?).

Anyway, I'm only 7th so far in the current conference-only degenerates contest, which I've always compared to the Masters tournament of our circuit. I've got work to do if I want to complete the non-calendar Triple Crown and have NYBri put a green jacket on me. Lots of work to do.

Wait! What? There's a Green Jacket in this?

I took State in this one at -1, not sure if it's shifted since I placed my ticket. In my mind, I've been thinking State wins by 10 or so but figured UNC would be favored so I was surprised to see State -1. Went with the Pack anyway. Other than the Gonzaga game, UNC has really struggled against any team sniffing the top 25.

I'm predicting (hoping?) NC State 172, UNCheat 2.