Springsteen on Broadway - Netflix

Spoiler alert: This film was amazing. I did not expect this to be so good. Now I really wish I would've seen this live, but the film does it great justice. Intimate stories by the Boss about his life, career, friends, music and song writing. Acoustic one man show with a small interlude with his wife. The part about Clarence Clemons was so heart felt. And an amazing part at the beginning where he calls himself an imposter and a fraud for writing all the working man song stories that he didn't actually live himself. 2 hours of poetry.
    ~rthomas

I concur, and I was lucky enough to see it live too. I saw it with my daughter the Saturday after Thanksgiving November 2017. We’ve probably seen 20 Bruce concerts together the last fifteen years. I walked out of the Kerr Theatre thinking how much I would have missed not seeing it. The show changed a little for Netflix, not much, a few stories. Patti coming out and the “Big Man” storied are still the best part of both shows. I highly recommend.

on July 31st, 1978, I walked out of a not-full Township Auditorium (Columbia SC) show on the Darkness On The Edge of Town tour, plotting my escape from corporate package design.

"Inspired" doesn't even cover what that show did to me...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese