Last Day To Ship For Christmas Deliver Fedex Ground

The last day to ship for delivery by Christmas is December 17th via Fedex Ground/Home Delivery. To be honest though, from what we've seen so far, better go ahead and get cracking. Going to a bad one for us.. If you wait too long, the more expensive premium services may be your only option.

Got to relay this..Yesterday wasn't too bad for me, package wise. No one to train at last, looking good for making it home to watch the Stetson game.
    My last stop (around 1630) was a signature required medical package. No one home. I called the customer, who said the box was supplies for a child that had difficulty digesting sugar. He said they were homeward bound and would arrive around seven. He said there were no relatives in the area, and asked if I could wait. I felt that I really needed to for the child's sake. So I set the game to record, and told Mrs Devilwin I would be late and go ahead and have her dinner. I went to a place that specializes in chicken wings and ate, hung out watching football on the tv there.
    Seven arrived and I went back to the customer's home to make the delivery..Still not home..I sat in front of their home til nearly 8 when they finally arrived.
    Mr H completely ignored me as he unloaded his car...
    After his second trip to his house I asked if he could sign for his son's meds.
    He did so, didn't thank me, or say one word, just abruptly turned and walked to his car.
    I didn't have to do that for him..But I did, and felt better for it, because I left feeling the bigger man there in that situation..

Because of the snow, many packages will be delayed a few days. Especially from Raleigh westward. The roads are just too bad to risk our drivers going out. Many of the service areas in NC had over a foot of snow. Really bad timing. But please be patient, we will get them to you asap.