Think on this:

Sean May + Las Vegas buffet scene.
    Calorie over/under at about 5700...

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    Calorie over/under at about 5700...
    Definitely taking the Over.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    So what? I don't care about UNC and feel no need to even keep apprised of what they do.
    If you're not interested in the topic, why are you posting?

Fun quote from Kerwin Roach:

Last year when we lost a game to Duke like this, it was tears of sadness. Tonight, there are tears of happiness.
    link

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    At any other school in the country White would be a OAD, but Roy will find a way to hold him back. He's already tanked Little's draft stock so I'm sure he has a plan for how to do the same with White. Maybe he'll tell him that only teams that go to the final four get drafted. Maybe he'll arrange for a DUI right before the draft. Or maybe he'll just relegate him to the bench in favor of more experienced players.

Roy doesn't have any quality bigs, yet he continues to play two of them at a time while limiting Little's minutes and usage rate. Maye once again struggled against bigger/athletic defenders and Kenny Williams was a virtual no-show as well. If not for the monster game by White this would have been a comfortable win for Texas. Roach looked really good too, I remember him having a couple big dunks against us when we played last season, and he's developed a pretty nice shot too.
    Roy is unbelievable in this regard. During the press conference after Texas they asked Roy about Little's baffling usage. Roy literally made comments that sounded like he was trying to tank Little's draft stock. Roy said something to the effect that Little was only a top 5 draft pick after the All-Star games because "nobody plays defense in those All Star games. Y'all know that." Roy then pointed out that Little's draft stock was not that high before the all-star games.

I'm convinced the only reason White got a chance to score 33 with 7-10 threes is that Seventh Woods was out with a concussion. Roy will probably find a way to play White no more than 20 minutes a game in favor of Woods to keep those scoring numbers down for White. Can't risk losing him after a year.

Yesterday, when I walked into 2 different Thanksgiving family gatherings with 2 different sides of family - literally the first thing some Duke-hating family wanted to talk to me about both times was the Gonzaga loss with a big smile on their face. So glad this happened.

Roy's plan is working, Little's tanking draft stock is right on schedule. 2 Mock Drafts:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/11/20/nb...keldon-johnson

https://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

Little was once thought to possibly go #1 ahead of all 3 of our freshmen studs. Now playing for Duke they are 1, 2, and 3. Little is behind all 3. Caveat: I don't think these mocks are considered to be from decent sources. I don't pay to see what Givony thinks, but that one is better.

But it's interesting that Tre Jones, playing for Duke has also moved his stock into the 2019 first round in one of these mocks. 2019 is a light draft for point guards, so it might be the best time for Tre to come out.

All the more reason Roy better be careful with Coby White. Dadgummit - has Seventh cleared that dadgum concussion protocol yet? Hubert, we can beat UCLA with Platek running the point, right?

Not our rival -clap clap --- clap clap clap.

I want a worthy rival.
    Love, Ima

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Not our rival -clap clap --- clap clap clap.

I want a worthy rival.
    Love, Ima
    A rival worthy of this year's squad? Sadly, Krypton exploded.

The CHeats did manage to regroup and knock off UCLA today. Can’t wait to see them hang a Third Place Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational banner up in the Dean dome (assuming they can find room among all those retired jerseys).

Texas looking strong against Sparty so far. I would rather see Texas fold like a cheap suit after beating the Cheats but they look legit.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Yea I put my initial sarcastic Giglio post in the “I’m not going to Jinx it” thread. I think if the Heels beat UCLA tonight, he’ll keep Cheats ahead of the team that lost to Gonzaga. Coby White looked great until he got carried away with himself and air balled a 3.
    I think I noted that post along with several other related posts in different threads after I finished both threads and began to wonder if it was Groundhog Day for me.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.