Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Women's Basketball Broadcasts 2018-19 Edition

Duke starts the season at Northwestern at 2pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on Big Ten Network.

Duke hosts Elon at 2pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke visits Wisconsin at 9pm ET on Wednesday and can be seen on Big Ten Network.

Duke hosts Marist at 2pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke hosts UNLV at 7pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.
    Last edited by awhom111; 12-06-2018 at 12:00 AM.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Duke hosts Marist at 7pm ET and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.
    I hope UNLV doesn't mind us playing Marist twice. (Although, I'd rather play one win UNLV before we have to face two ranked teams in a row.)
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I hope UNLV doesn't mind us playing Marist twice. (Although, I'd rather play one win UNLV before we have to face two ranked teams in a row.)
    There needs to be a whistling smiley. Or maybe I am seeing if someone copies the post...

Duke visits Oregon State at 10pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on the National and Oregon feeds of the Pac 12 Network.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Duke visits Oregon State at 10pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on the National and Oregon feeds of the Pac 12 Network.
    Huge. LGD.
    SC, the last ranked team we were going to play, is lucky to be in the polls still. They are barely above .500. Oregon State? 8-2 and ranked 11th. I'm honestly not optimistic. But...Oh I want to be. Our women have had lots of time to practice and heal, so hoping for the best.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Duke hosts East Carolina at 7pm ET on Friday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke hosts East Carolina at 7pm ET on Friday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.
    ECU announced this week that Nicole Mealing will be the acting head coach for the rest of the season. She is replacing Chad Killinger, who replaced Heather Meyer, who resigned in the wake of an internal investigation. (Killinger stepped aside for a medical reason.)
    Mealing has been an assistant for three years, so I imagine there won't be much in the way of a change for the Pirates, who are currently 9-2. An ECU victory would not surprise me.

Duke hosts Florida Gulf Coast at 2pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke visits North Carolina State at 7pm ET on Thursday.

Channels:
    http://theacc.com/sports/2018/12/27/...NCSU-0103.aspx

Blackout Map:

Options based on location:

Black:
    -On channel in list above (may need to be in-market subscriber)
    -Online via service provided by channel from list above (may need to be in-market subscriber)

Green:
    -On channel in list above (may need to be in-market subscriber)
    -Online via service provided by channel from list above (may need to be in-market subscriber)
    -On TV via ESPN College Extra (DirecTV 788, Verizon FIOS 821)
    -Online via ACC Network Extra section of WatchESPN

State won 63-51.

State is ranked in the top 10 this season. Crazy stuff...both teams ranked for basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    State won 63-51.

State is ranked in the top 10 this season. Crazy stuff...both teams ranked for basketball.
    It was a 4 point game going in to the last three minutes, tied at half. Bad time to fall apart, but for the most part, a well played road game against a ranked conference rival.

Duke hosts Louisville at 2pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke visits Georgia Tech at 7pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke hosts Miami at 7pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke visits Florida State at 2pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.

Duke hosts Wake Forest at 7pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on ACC Network Extra.