I know, I was retiring last year, but when my SS checks started coming, and I found out how much I could make and not bother the amount of the check, decided to hang one more Christmas..But I am done after this year. Just wanted to remind you all that this year is going to be horrible, so shop early. I anticipate in spite of all those seasonal drivers, things may run behind by mid December, because of the online shopping volume, which is projected to be the most we've ever seen.
They have taken away one of our holidays already ( we were supposed to be off Christmas Eve, now gotta work). And we are going six days a week starting November 19th. Add to that one of our major accounts (a certain pet products company, I won't call by name, and constantly puts false weights on their boxes) is projected to greatly increase their volume as well, we are looking at a nightmare holiday season.
So again, please get your stuff out on time, and we will do everything humanly possible to see it arrives before Christmas..
Thanks, and Merry Christmas..And Happy Holidays!