Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: KenPom 2019

Quote Originally Posted by timmy c View Post
    Zion Williamson moved into the lead tonight in kenpom's player of the year race. Former leader, Ethan Happ, put up a pedestrian numbers in the loss to Minnesota. This allowed Zion to move ahead of him. Interesting to note that despite some of the consternation about RJ's performances, he is now rated number two in the race. I don't believe I have ever seen two teammates in the top two spots. Will these two be able to hold on to win ken pomroy's title?
    Perfect example of being a spoiled Duke fan...

After reading Z and RJ were 1 and 2... my first thought wasn’t “I hope they can maintain it” but rather “I wonder if Tre or Cam can climb up to #3 if their shots start to fall”

We are living in the Duke gilded age and I love it!

One of the smart posters here commented during the JJ/Shelden regular season to “enjoy it cause it can’t last forever”... That was nearly 13 years ago and what a ride it’s been!

I’m enjoying this season as much as any!

Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseDevil View Post

After reading Z and RJ were 1 and 2... my first thought wasn’t “I hope they can maintain it” but rather “I wonder if Tre or Cam can climb up to #3 if their shots start to fall”

One of the smart posters here commented during the JJ/Shelden regular season to “enjoy it cause it can’t last forever”... That was nearly 13 years ago and what a ride it’s been!

Go Duke!
    I keep thinking of the lyrics of an old song — “These are the good old days.” Enjoy them while they last for they cannot last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseDevil View Post

Go Duke!
    1986 - 1994 were pretty darn gilded as well. 7 final fours, 2 National Championships, 3 ACCT championships, 3 Naismith award winners, 3 National Defensive POY awards, 5 lottery picks.

I guess We have seen a couple of gilded ages for Duke basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    Are individual stats only available to subscriber's? I can't find them.

If subscription only, it would be great if you could keep us updated periodically.
    If you are a subscriber, here is the link:

https://kenpom.com/kpoy.php

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    1986 - 1994 were pretty darn gilded as well. 7 final fours, 2 National Championships, 3 ACCT championships, 3 Naismith award winners, 3 National Defensive POY awards, 5 lottery picks.l.
    sooooooooo close to 3 natty in 4 years...woulda been so sweet...on tee shirts, coffee mugs, etc

91 DUKE
    92 DUKE
    93 FLUKE
    94 DUKE