Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by sothear View Post
    I called this week at about 4:20 NC time and the phone was answered by a real person who took my order. Good luck to you!


    I ordered and received the ball. Looks like not all signatures on the ball. Called the office and they told me to speak with a particular person who has not returned my call.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    I ordered and received the ball. Looks like not all signatures on the ball. Called the office and they told me to speak with a particular person who has not returned my call.

    Do you know who you are missing? Can you post a pic?

  3. #23
    Got the ball today. Came with 14 signatures (Zion's is a tiny but obvious ZW) in a Duke tote bag with a signed team photo. Pic is on my phone which is dead and it's 4:30 am and I'm exhausted from work.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    Do you know who you are missing? Can you post a pic?
    Please let me know which signatures I have and which are missing.

    Thanks.
    Still no response from the duke basketball office. I am disappointed in them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    Please let me know which signatures I have and which are missing.

    Thanks.
    Still no response from the duke basketball office. I am disappointed in them.
    You are missing Zion, javin and Antonio. Weird

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    You are missing Zion, javin and Antonio. Weird
    Thank you for confirming.
    Could you please advise whose signature is the large one above the swoosh?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    Thank you for confirming.
    Could you please advise whose signature is the large one above the swoosh?
    That one is Cam Reddish.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Is ut just me, or does Jordan Goldwire look huge in the picture?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    That one is Cam Reddish.
    Thanks for your help, TDG! I called again today. They are just being overwhelmed with calls and emails. They were very nice and understanding. They are sending me a new ball with all the signatures.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    Is ut just me, or does Jordan Goldwire look huge in the picture?
    Itís only because he is standing next to Sigourney Weaver from Aliens.

  11. #31
    Can someone send a picture and identify the signatures of Zanos , RJ, Cam and Tre. Thanks.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    Can someone send a picture and identify the signatures of Zanos , RJ, Cam and Tre. Thanks.
    Good news. I am thankful. I received the replacement ball with all 14 signatures yesterday. Canít read a bunch of them though . Thatís why they are signatures I guess. My kids asked me which were Zion Williamson and the other freshmen. I have no clue. Can anybody help me out. Thanks.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stuck in NJ lol
    Curious are some folks still waiting on their balls? I was charged for mine back on 11/12. Haven't gotten any info if it's shipped yet and it has yet to arrive.

  14. #34
    Can anybody tell me Which signature on the attached ball is Zionís?
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #35
    Anyone have an update on the signed posters? charged yet? shipping time frame?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    Anyone have an update on the signed posters? charged yet? shipping time frame?
    I can't remember exactly when I ordered mine (a ball and a poster) I think maybe a month ago, but my card was charged yesterday and I am guessing it shipped or will ship in the next few days.

    When I ordered mine, they told me that they would not be able to guarantee delivery before Christmas but sounds like I should have it soon.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    Anyone have an update on the signed posters? charged yet? shipping time frame?
    I got my ball earlier and am still waiting on the poster. The basketball office said the posters should be signed around 12/10 and ship soon after.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    I ordered and received the ball. Looks like not all signatures on the ball. Called the office and they told me to speak with a particular person who has not returned my call.
    Did they do anything to address the missing signatures? I think I am missing one and need to figure out if it is worth following up.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ99 View Post
    I can't remember exactly when I ordered mine (a ball and a poster) I think maybe a month ago, but my card was charged yesterday and I am guessing it shipped or will ship in the next few days.

    When I ordered mine, they told me that they would not be able to guarantee delivery before Christmas but sounds like I should have it soon.
    you were charged for both the ball and poster? I've received the ball...just haven't seen anything about the poster yet.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    you were charged for both the ball and poster? I've received the ball...just haven't seen anything about the poster yet.
    Yes, I was charged for both on Tuesday...waiting to see if both show up in the next few days, will let you know!

Similar Threads

  1. Signed Team Poster?
    By lilblue in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 05:39 PM
  2. Signed Goodfellas Poster?
    By ThePublisher in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •