Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sothear View Post
    I called this week at about 4:20 NC time and the phone was answered by a real person who took my order. Good luck to you!

I ordered and received the ball. Looks like not all signatures on the ball. Called the office and they told me to speak with a particular person who has not returned my call.

Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    I ordered and received the ball. Looks like not all signatures on the ball. Called the office and they told me to speak with a particular person who has not returned my call.

Do you know who you are missing? Can you post a pic?

Got the ball today. Came with 14 signatures (Zion's is a tiny but obvious ZW) in a Duke tote bag with a signed team photo. Pic is on my phone which is dead and it's 4:30 am and I'm exhausted from work.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDukeGurl View Post
    Do you know who you are missing? Can you post a pic?
    Please let me know which signatures I have and which are missing.

Thanks.
    Still no response from the duke basketball office. I am disappointed in them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please let me know which signatures I have and which are missing.

Thanks.
    Still no response from the duke basketball office. I am disappointed in them.
    You are missing Zion, javin and Antonio. Weird

You are missing Zion, javin and Antonio. Weird
    Thank you for confirming.
    Could you please advise whose signature is the large one above the swoosh?

Thank you for confirming.
    Could you please advise whose signature is the large one above the swoosh?
    That one is Cam Reddish.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Is ut just me, or does Jordan Goldwire look huge in the picture?

That one is Cam Reddish.
    Thanks for your help, TDG! I called again today. They are just being overwhelmed with calls and emails. They were very nice and understanding. They are sending me a new ball with all the signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    Is ut just me, or does Jordan Goldwire look huge in the picture?
    It’s only because he is standing next to Sigourney Weaver from Aliens.

Can someone send a picture and identify the signatures of Zanos , RJ, Cam and Tre. Thanks.

Can someone send a picture and identify the signatures of Zanos , RJ, Cam and Tre. Thanks.
    Good news. I am thankful. I received the replacement ball with all 14 signatures yesterday. Can’t read a bunch of them though . That’s why they are signatures I guess. My kids asked me which were Zion Williamson and the other freshmen. I have no clue. Can anybody help me out. Thanks.

Curious are some folks still waiting on their balls? I was charged for mine back on 11/12. Haven't gotten any info if it's shipped yet and it has yet to arrive.

Can anybody tell me Which signature on the attached ball is Zion’s?
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone have an update on the signed posters? charged yet? shipping time frame?

I can't remember exactly when I ordered mine (a ball and a poster) I think maybe a month ago, but my card was charged yesterday and I am guessing it shipped or will ship in the next few days.

When I ordered mine, they told me that they would not be able to guarantee delivery before Christmas but sounds like I should have it soon.

I got my ball earlier and am still waiting on the poster. The basketball office said the posters should be signed around 12/10 and ship soon after.

Did they do anything to address the missing signatures? I think I am missing one and need to figure out if it is worth following up.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ99 View Post
    I can't remember exactly when I ordered mine (a ball and a poster) I think maybe a month ago, but my card was charged yesterday and I am guessing it shipped or will ship in the next few days.

When I ordered mine, they told me that they would not be able to guarantee delivery before Christmas but sounds like I should have it soon.
    you were charged for both the ball and poster? I've received the ball...just haven't seen anything about the poster yet.

you were charged for both the ball and poster? I've received the ball...just haven't seen anything about the poster yet.
    Yes, I was charged for both on Tuesday...waiting to see if both show up in the next few days, will let you know!