Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2018 signed poster

I ordered my 2018-19 signed poster in October and have not received it yet. Has anyone else received theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Did they do anything to address the missing signatures? I think I am missing one and need to figure out if it is worth following up.
    I apologize for the belated response. I was at a soccer showcase last week and was off the grid. I was missing 4 signatures of the 14 players so they just sent me an additional signed ball with all the signatures.
    I think the best course of action is to just call them and discuss. They may send you a new ball or ask you to send the ball back and they will add the missing signature.
    Do you know who you are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    Can anybody tell me Which signature on the attached ball is Zion’s?
    Thanks.
    Anyone? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    I ordered my 2018-19 signed poster in October and have not received it yet. Has anyone else received theirs?
    No, and I have not been charged for it. I called, and the players were supposed to sign them on Monday, but was delayed due to the snow...

My card was charged yesterday for the poster.

I apologize for the belated response. I was at a soccer showcase last week and was off the grid. I was missing 4 signatures of the 14 players so they just sent me an additional signed ball with all the signatures.
    I think the best course of action is to just call them and discuss. They may send you a new ball or ask you to send the ball back and they will add the missing signature.
    Do you know who you are missing?
    It took a while to figure out (partly because Barrett signed upside down), but it looks like I am missing Jordan Goldwire.

I don't really want to go through the hassle and expense of sending it back, so I guess I can live with it, but I will probably call the office to at least let them know (so they can hopefully do a better job counting signatures in the future).

Can anybody tell me Which signature on the attached ball is Zion’s?
    Thanks.
    It's just below the swoosh. The one on the left is Zion; the one on the right is Vrank.

I received my signed poster today and I love it. I so appreciate that the team takes what must take hours to sign hundreds and hundreds of these posters. Every signature was there and even included their jersey number making the signatures easy to identify. This team just had what K called a grueling exam week stretch. They had 2 games this week including a huge, difficult game with travel to MSG against a previously undefeated team. They're also getting ready for the holidays like most of the rest of us. Yet they still took time to sign hundreds and hundreds of posters for fans like me and got it to me by Christmas.

I called the Men's basketball office earlier to complain about the unsafe manager bull-rush that nearly knocked me down. But I"m also going to call them tomorrow to express my thanks to them and the team for doing this signing for fans like me. This is a time where college athletes with the prestige of Zion Williamson probably don't have to sign hundreds of autographs. But they did, and I'll cherish every one of them.

I'm so jacked and psyched for this season. I hope they can win it all or make the Final 4, but will be proud of their journey. Bring on the ACC.

Or perhaps I won't call them on Saturday when I'm sure they're closed. But I'll call them during regular business hours.

Anyone know if these are still available or if they’re all gone?

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    I received my signed poster today and I love it. I so appreciate that the team takes what must take hours to sign hundreds and hundreds of these posters. Every signature was there and even included their jersey number making the signatures easy to identify. This team just had what K called a grueling exam week stretch. They had 2 games this week including a huge, difficult game with travel to MSG against a previously undefeated team. They're also getting ready for the holidays like most of the rest of us. Yet they still took time to sign hundreds and hundreds of posters for fans like me and got it to me by Christmas.

I called the Men's basketball office earlier to complain about the unsafe manager bull-rush that nearly knocked me down. But I"m also going to call them tomorrow to express my thanks to them and the team for doing this signing for fans like me. This is a time where college athletes with the prestige of Zion Williamson probably don't have to sign hundreds of autographs. But they did, and I'll cherish every one of them.

I'm so jacked and psyched for this season. I hope they can win it all or make the Final 4, but will be proud of their journey. Bring on the ACC.
    Maybe the running managers were hurrying to get the posters and sharpees ready for the team to sign; something they only have time to do during half time! A-ah! It all makes sense now. Cool that you got the poster. Merry Christmas! You’re right, this team is special and a fun journey to watch. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    I received my signed poster today and I love it. I so appreciate that the team takes what must take hours to sign hundreds and hundreds of these posters. Every signature was there and even included their jersey number making the signatures easy to identify.
    How was your poster delivered (USPS, UPS, FedEx)? My mail man just stopped by and still no poster... Wondering if it’ll come this weekend. Hope so, as I want to frame it before Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimSlowSlider View Post
    How was your poster delivered (USPS, UPS, FedEx)? My mail man just stopped by and still no poster... Wondering if it’ll come this weekend. Hope so, as I want to frame it before Tuesday.
    It was delivered by USPS. I was pretty upset when I saw it - the mailman leaned it against the house allowing it to spend all day in a pouring rain storm so that it was soaked when I got home from work. But the poster tube kept the poster completely dry on the inside and it's perfect.

You're going to love it. The gold pen signatures against the black background at the top perfectly match the "Be Worthy" handwritten script design. And it all matches the gold coloring of the trim around the Duke basketball logo and the gold railing behind the team. If the team goes on to win Gold, this poster will be our living room centerpiece until the day I die. (Not yet confirmed by the Mrs.) But clearly I love it regardless, and it's already framed and hanging. Awesome, classy poster design this year made to be signed.

yancem if you want one just call the basketball office during regular business hours: 919-613-7500

I would definitely call soon, not sure when they will be gone. And I've found calling them back until I get a live person to answer to be more reliable than waiting for a voicemail to maybe not be returned.

It's worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimSlowSlider View Post
    I got mine yesterday via USPS. Love it!

Ball is in a cube and poster is on the way. Love the ball and can't wait for the poster. This team has a special feeling and regardless of what they win, I'll cherish these things forever. I don't think I'm alone in these thoughts.

Does anyone know if you can still order a poster at this late date?

Does anyone know if you can still order a poster at this late date?
    I don't know. But the Men's basketball office would be able to tell you:

919-613-7500